Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get in Dublin US Embassy Envelope?

Options
  • 26-09-2013 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where in Dublin US Embassy Envelope size 30 x 35? I looked in easons in O'Connell Street they had one that was bigger than this but none this size

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Have you checked the post office? They usually have a wide variety.

Also, if its an envelope for the embassy to mail you back documents/visa, anything above the size they mention should suffice. Its usually a minimum so everything fits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

lil_lisa wrote: »
    Have you checked the post office? They usually have a wide variety.

Also, if its an envelope for the embassy to mail you back documents/visa, anything above the size they mention should suffice. Its usually a minimum so everything fits.

Yes its just to send my stuff back grand so Ill get the bigger one from Easons

• Registered Users Posts: 29 minaeire

jjbrien wrote: »
    Does anyone know where in Dublin US Embassy Envelope size 30 x 35? I looked in easons in O'Connell Street they had one that was bigger than this but none this size

You need an A3 padded envalope with a certain amount of a stamp on it.
    the post office across from the embassy do them

Advertisement