Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Fog Maxi

Options
  • 27-09-2013 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭

Was on Holiday recently in Italy and had a malfunction on one of my Kanger T2 clearomizers

Hit up one of the many E-cig shops over there to get a spare and was talked into purchasing the JustFog Maxi

Got to say I am finding it hard to use a T2 now as i find the vape much better from the Maxi

Looking to get some more but finding it really difficult to source in Ireland ,found a version on Ezsmoke.ie but having purchased one it looks very different to the version I got in Italy.

Here is a review of one that looks identical to the one I purchased in Italy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0RW8TEJ2pw

Where as the Ezsmoke version is a long wick ,larger in size and missing the symbols on the glass.

Has any one else used the Maxi ?
    Where did you source it
    Is there another clearomiser that is similar and easier to source ?

Any help would be very welcome

Thanks
    BB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Bloody Hell its 100% exactly the same as a Clearo I bought about 2 years ago except for the glass tank (one I had was a poly tank which went cloudy over time).

In fairness it was probably THE best vape I've ever got from a clearo. When I bought it, it was called a CE-Tanker but was almost impossible to find new heads for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭dball

I have 2 of the maxi from EZSmoke. It releases a stronger flavour than my other kanger tanks - Id say its the long wicks and the additional 2 flavour wicks that come with it. I'm using it with 2,4 heads and cant really say anything bad about them, just clean every 4 or 5 days and they do a stellar job.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Chris Dolmeth

The iClear30 and the Vision Nova are very good too if you want top coil/long wick setups.

The iClear30 is a dual coil so is hungry on batteries though.

Advertisement