Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FULL HD PC Monitor 22-24"

Options
  • 27-09-2013 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

hi looking for a full 1080p HD PC monitor between 22-24" for under €130 (including shipping if needed) either online or walk-in shop, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Oscar_Drai

You should be able to find something on Amazon.co.uk Use Parcel Motel to get it delivered to Ireland.
    http://goo.gl/kep0EH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

LG 24EA53VQ 24 inch Widescreen LED IPS Monitor

I bought one of these 24" about five months ago, and it's great. Very nice vivid colours with a very even back light. It doesn't get warm, even after hours of use, and I haven't noticed any ghosting or lag. The matte finish keeps glare away. The only downside is the cheep stand, but it's sturdy enough not to be a problem. Plus you get free delivery. It's a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

LG 24EA53VQ 24 inch Widescreen LED IPS Monitor

I bought one of these 24" about five months ago, and it's great. Very nice vivid colours with a very even back light. It doesn't get warm, even after hours of use, and I haven't noticed any ghosting or lag. The matte finish keeps glare away. The only downside is the cheep stand, but it's sturdy enough not to be a problem. Plus you get free delivery. It's a bargain.

How much was this when you posted it? Showing £138 now. On the market for a monitor with the same budget as OP. Gutted if i missed that monitor for under €130.

Don't know about when I posted, but when I bought it on the 7 May 2013 it was £122.99 with free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

Thats a great price. Wondering am I better off waiting until after christmas to get one.

• Advertisement

In my opinion the monitor is worth £138, but Christmas is expensive...

EDIT: Make sure you select Amazon dispatch on the right side of the page because it is cheaper (£136.90) and eligible for free delivery.

Advertisement