Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laserline Alarm issue

• 27-09-2013 1:18am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I've a Laserline alarm fitted to my bike since I got the bike about 6 years ago and lately I've been having issues.

When I turn off the ignition after only a second the alarm beeps once. (Normally there is a 30 second gap and then 2 beeps.)

After the beep I can't set the motion sensor.

When I turn the ignition key to on, the alarm beeps as normal and the bike won't start till I disable it (as normal)

I've lost my manual too. Has anyone any advice please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

What state is your battery in?

What Laserline alarm is it (model number)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Check the battery in the fob if it has one......also check for water damage. Fobs are notorious for giving up the ghost if they are leaking and letting water in.

Advertisement