Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Chromecast

Options
  • 27-09-2013 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey -

Just wondering if you have many users with issues with zxyel (660) modem working with the google chromecast - or any other type devices. my modem wont work with it and i've seen afew users online with the same issue. do you have a more recent model that i could get sent out please? i'm a computer technician and have done everything i can think of with regards the settings on the modem but it is very limited what can be changed really. really would like to get this modem working. i know it works fine with other modems from UPC and vodafone but would rather not switch company if its just a matter of upgrading modem.

- Ian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Beezkneez! wrote: »
    Hey -

Just wondering if you have many users with issues with zxyel (660) modem working with the google chromecast - or any other type devices. my modem wont work with it and i've seen afew users online with the same issue. do you have a more recent model that i could get sent out please? i'm a computer technician and have done everything i can think of with regards the settings on the modem but it is very limited what can be changed really. really would like to get this modem working. i know it works fine with other modems from UPC and vodafone but would rather not switch company if its just a matter of upgrading modem.

- Ian
    Hi Ian,

I spoke to broadband technical support and they advised there is not a lot of feedback regarding that issue?

eircom are now providing a Zxyxel D100 to customer if you want to call support on 1890 260 260 to discuss the modem specs in detail.

Thanks, Mark 

Advertisement