Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair usage policy

Options
  • 27-09-2013 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Could an Eircom rep confirm if the FUP on the 7Mb Home Advanced product is 500Gb. As when I log into my Eircom account it shows a 50Gb allowance.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

lockup35 wrote: »
    Could an Eircom rep confirm if the FUP on the 7Mb Home Advanced product is 500Gb. As when I log into my Eircom account it shows a 50Gb allowance.
    Thanks in advance.

Hi lockup35

There are issues with the 'my eircom' service and the information it's showing you aboout your download allowance is wrong.

I can confirm that there is no download allowance and there is no fair usage policy.

The 7mb Home advanced product has a completely unlimited download allowance and zero fair usage policy so feel free to download to your hearts content : )

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭lockup35

Thanks Alan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

lockup35 wrote: »
    Thanks Alan.
    No worries lockup35

Al

Advertisement