Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ensuite Room available in Parkville Court.

Options
  • 27-09-2013 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm moving out of my student accommodation because I haven't been able to settle in. It's about a 10 minute walk from the art college, 30 min cycle from UL or a 5 minute walk to the bus stop where you can get the 304 to the stables.

It's opposite the parkway centre, so lots of shops close by and a garage is also a minute away for convenience items.

I need someone to take over my lease for me. Send me a message if you're interested in a room for the academic year and want to discuss the rent etc. I'm willing to come to an agreement with regards to the rent (ie, i'll pay for some of your rent, to cover what utilities etc i've used since being here.)

Advertisement