Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Activate PIN

• 27-09-2013 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I received 2 letters this morning, one with my card pin the other with my 365 pin, but my phone let me ring the number to activate it! is there anyway i can do this online? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

leahhkatie wrote: »
    I received 2 letters this morning, one with my card pin the other with my 365 pin, but my phone let me ring the number to activate it! is there anyway i can do this online? Thanks!
    Hi LeahhKatie,

You can only activate your 365 pin by contacting Banking 365 directly, there is no option to do it online.  If you are abroad you can contact them on 0035314044000, you can also contact your branch and a representative will be happy to put you through to 365 to activate your pin.

Alternatively you can go into a Bank of Ireland branch and use one of the designated phones for 365.  

Thanks

Seán

Advertisement