Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cars regularly seen in your game

• 27-09-2013 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Does everyones game play differently, do we each see different cars more regularly?

Lad in work and me where talking and he is dying to get a Audi R8/9F by Obey in the game. He hasnt seen one yet in his game

I see the Audi/Obey and Ferrari california all the time in Vinewood and at the start of the game I was seeing loads of Bulltes by Vapid but not so much now.

So do we all see different cars???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Depends where you are, if you're in Vinewood or around where Michael lives you'll see more sports cars, down where Franklin's original house is is more bangers and jeeps and the like, if you want high end cars go to the street near Micheal's house where the barbers and the clothe shop is, the Veyron spawns there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭jimmer123

SO what cars do u see around Michaels house is it the same as me....loads of audi r8's and ferraris??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Yeah Audis, Ferraris (the house with the construction work beside his has a Ferrari or sometimes a Banshee parked outside it) BMWs, Lambos etc. The nicer the area the nicer the cars basically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

There is a Bugatti Veryon parked outside a shop the odd time.

Apparently there is a famous one parked in the same spot on Rodeo Drive

http://www.businessinsider.com/bijan-bugatti-photos-2011-12

I must give the bugatti thing a go.......never seen a cheeta or coquette dying to get into one of them.

And as the game progresses do you start seeing better and exotic cars more regularly??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,319 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The houses in Vinewood Hills normally have the best cars, either parked outside houses or just driving in that area. And remember that hinged gates on entrances are normally openable so check in there too.

Penn what cars do you see up in those areas?

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

I'm dying to find a Futo .. Aka Twin Cam AE86 Corolla

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,319 ✭✭✭✭Penn

jimmer123 wrote: »
    Penn what cars do you see up in those areas?

A good few of the Sports and Sports Classics. Haven't really gotten used to the names of cars yet so can't really name any, but a lot of the fast convertibles and sedans. A lot of 4x4s and jeeps too though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

cant find the vacca and I know its spawns on wild oats dr but I must have driven up and down a good few times!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Mc Love wrote: »
    cant find the vacca and I know its spawns on wild oats dr but I must have driven up and down a good few times!

I bought one,pimped it and POOF! it's gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

It only spawns at that location during certain missions
    Micheal's Epsilon mission where you must deliver 5 cars
    . But it spawns there continuously for the duration of it so you can steal one for yourself then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I bought one,pimped it and POOF! it's gone.

Happened with a car I pimped up as well. Playing Franklin, I left it parked outside his safe house when I should have put it into the garage. I came back from a mission and the car was gone.

When I rob cars now, I take it to the custom shop to get the dents and scratches sorted and maybe get them customized and then take them to a garage for safe keeping.

One thing I noticed about the garages is that they can only hold four cars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭GoProGaming

Kevvv wrote: »
    I'm dying to find a Futo .. Aka Twin Cam AE86 Corolla

ive gotten loads of them, they're deadly. and pretty fast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

It drives past you :)

Next time you go up watch the road, its a lambourghini looking car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

The Vacca also spawns as a getaway vehicle on a mission towards the end of the game.
    When you're with Dave trying to get away from Merryweather.
    Twice I've robbed that car in two playthroughs and twice I've pumped about 100K into them only to lose them in the garages :(

Nice looking car, but when its raining, it has serious wheelspin off the back tyres.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Anyone know where I can find a Phoenix, a Dominator and a Bucaneer? Haven't seen any of them in my game?

Four spaces in the garage is not enough. I'm keeping a couple cars in the impound as I have no more room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

YayaBanana wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can find a Phoenix, a Dominator and a Bucaneer? Haven't seen any of them in my game?

Four spaces in the garage is not enough. I'm keeping a couple cars in the impound as I have no more room.

Dominators tend to spawn after doing the street race near Franklin's aunts place. The Phoenix and Bucaneers also spawn in that area of LS. Head down towards the Maze Bank Arena and there should be plenty of the latter 2.

The Dominator is a truly beautiful car. Love throwing it around corners. Mine even has the classic "Ellenor" look :p

The dodge challenger that you need for one of the heists is fastly becoming my favourite car! Also the Benefactor SLK type car has a great sound

The dodge challenger that you need for one of the heists is fastly becoming my favourite car! Also the Benefactor SLK type car has a great sound

Dodge Challenger is an awesome car :D

There are so many cars I want to get my hands on, but it sucks when the garages can only hold four cars. I feel I might have to make tough choices down the line when it comes to what to keep and what to get rid of.

Stole one of those trucks for off road racing, but now it's rusting away at the bottom of a river due to bad driving on my behalf :o

• Advertisement

Anyone else just mod the cars you start with? I still have Franklins Buffalo and Michaels BMW. Both rocket powered at this stage, the Buffalo is my racing car of choice.

168mph is my top speed :)

probably explains why i have never lost a saved car cos i dont use them :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Anyone else just mod the cars you start with? I still have Franklins Buffalo and Michaels BMW. Both rocket powered at this stage, the Buffalo is my racing car of choice.

168mph is my top speed :)

probably explains why i have never lost a saved car cos i dont use them :P

Yeah, Trevors jeep is unreal on the mountains when its modded and with the teddy bear at the front.

Michaels BMW? I thought it was an Audi?

I stole the bentley from polly - nice car too

Thought it was a 5 series M cos i found and A4 and A8 looking car elsewhere.

SO it all makes sense now as the game progresses your start seeing the more exotic cars more regularly.

Loving the coquette :D....but done a mission where we robbed a Cheetah and an Entity and I am dying to know where you would pick them up around the city.

For some reason even though its fastest car in the game the Adder doesnt excite me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

lkionm wrote: »
    Yeah, Trevors jeep is unreal on the mountains when its modded and with the teddy bear at the front.

I have it all pimped up too. All carbon fibre, with turbo ... and bullhorns! :D

I've only just got to the part where
    Franklin is moved to Vinewood
    , and already seeing more sports cars. I guess it's an area + progression thing on the exotics? Most exotic I've driven is the Banshee or infernus probably.

I just done the first Devlin mission where I chase after two supercars.

I am praying the Vacca, Entity and Cheetah start appearing on the streets more regularly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

jimmer123 wrote: »
    I just done the first Devlin mission where I chase after two supercars.

I am praying the Vacca, Entity and Cheetah start appearing on the streets more regularly.

I havent seen any on my streets so far anyway and I've completed the game. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I think you have to buy the Cheetah. It doesn't spawn anywhere in game.

• Advertisement

Got my hands on the Vacca yesterday :D I was looking around while stopped at the traffic lights, saw it and got it. Safely kept in storage now.

Have to take it for a fast drive sometime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Jordan 191 wrote: »
    Got my hands on the Vacca yesterday :D I was looking around while stopped at the traffic lights, saw it and got it. Safely kept in storage now.

Have to take it for a fast drive sometime.

Take it to LS customs, once you do it becomes "yours", then if you lose it you should be able to pick it up from the impound for $250

Advertisement