Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oktoberfest 2013

Options
  • 27-09-2013 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Anyone go last weekend? Where the queues mad like previous years?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Moved to a new thread, dont drag up old threads please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I was in around 6pm on Saturday and the place was PACKED, I'd expect the same each weekend it's on, I've been every year and it's always full up.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Was there last saturday and it was closed around 10 because they had a maximum attendance and couldn't allow any more in, people were still q'ing though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Went last Friday. Arrived at 5.30 - no Q. In fact no Q until about 7.But It was only the second night so word prob hadn't gotten round!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Walked through about 6pm yesterday and they were making you walk around the other side of the dock as there were too many people. I was planning to head back there about 7 but the crowds put me off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Went down there on Friday night and you had to queue to get in to every part of it, unlike last year where you only had to queue for the marquee.

Insanely busy.

Couldn't be bothered queuing so we all headed back into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Have been in since half 1 today, nice crowd in at the moment and no mad queues anywhere. It is getting steadily busier now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

They really should consider another venue. Now they are really restricted by the amount of people that can safely be allowed on the "island". The tent also has a maximum amount of people allowed in; so if you go to the toilet you may need to queue for quite some time to rejoin your friends and beer.

Advertisement