Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This is a long shot...

• 27-09-2013 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey Boardies! I know this is a long shot but my iPhone 4 was stolen/lost on Saturday night in Dublin around Parnell St/ O Connell St! I'm trying to get my hands on it and trying to find if anyone saw anything or heard anything about it? I was in Enzo's chipper and had it between 3-3.30, then walked up to O Connell St to go to an atm, went back to the chipper and into a taxi and was it was gone! I went onto iCloud and i can't locate it because it's offline so can't even turn on Lost Mode. So I requested to erase all data but that won't happen until it goes online. I'm starting to think it may have been found by someone as if it was stolen surely they would have been able to access it by now? I also got the IMEI code to blacklist the phone but how easy is it to get around it??

Any help would be appreciated, but like I said I know it's a long shot! I just want my phone back :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

mcnamac7 wrote: »
    Hey Boardies! I know this is a long shot but my iPhone 4 was stolen/lost on Saturday night in Dublin around Parnell St/ O Connell St! I'm trying to get my hands on it and trying to find if anyone saw anything or heard anything about it? I was in Enzo's chipper and had it between 3-3.30, then walked up to O Connell St to go to an atm, went back to the chipper and into a taxi and was it was gone! I went onto iCloud and i can't locate it because it's offline so can't even turn on Lost Mode. So I requested to erase all data but that won't happen until it goes online. I'm starting to think it may have been found by someone as if it was stolen surely they would have been able to access it by now? I also got the IMEI code to blacklist the phone but how easy is it to get around it??

Any help would be appreciated, but like I said I know it's a long shot! I just want my phone back :(

You realise that in erasing all data, you will then never be able to locate it?

Advertisement