Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deltron 3030

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

What is that garbage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Correct link here

http://pitchfork.com/advance/232-deltron-3030-event-ii/

Got this ordered with amazon so hopefully it will arrive in the next few days. The bits and pieces I've heard so far sound great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Picked it up in HMV, hadn't had a proper listen to it yet but sounded pretty kickass from the Pitchfork stream!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

Nice man, got nothing but love for del!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Alrighty then, just gave it a proper listen there and pretty impressed. Del's presence does seem a little lacking but everything else is top-notch. Highlights are Pay the Price (the most s/t-sounding track), What Is This Loneliness (Albarn always kills it!) and Back In the Day with The Lonely Island lads.

Still seems a little short though, you'd expect there to be more content with how long they worked on it.

See they're doing a gig in the UK, wonder what the chances are of them hopping over here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Nero707

I hope they come to Ireland. The album is absolutely awesome.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,613 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Listening now. Production is on point!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adebisi

Yeah sorry, posted wrong link originally. Dont know how that happened!

That pitchfork player thing is awful.

Couldnt agree more iamstop, serious production. Would love to see it live myself.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Nero707 wrote: »
    I hope they come to Ireland. The album is absolutely awesome.

They are coming to Ireland, Button Factory on 15th Dec. :D

Sweet!!! Will be amazing!!!

• Advertisement

Saw it in the record shop. Kinda had to buy it. Lol.

2 weeks! :D

Button Factory gig will be immense!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Bought two tickets when it was announced and now just won 2 more on the Phantom :( Can't win.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Was at the gig last night, won two tickets from the lovely people at State.ie.

Fantastic gig. Kid Koala did a warm up set, insane DJ,had the crowd going for the main event.

The gig itself was coolm Del was on point and the band and KK were tight. One thing I was say though, Automater is super awkward on stage, ha. He kinda lookd like the lad's over enthaustic dad or something.

Advertisement