Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wii U €198 (white) @ HarveyNorman

• 27-09-2013 2:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

http://www.harveynorman.ie/nintendo-wii-u-white-console.html

Currently £229 (sterling) on amazon

You can check stock online now. Out of stock in the 2 Cork stores and Carrickmines, but it says:
    Out of stock
    We'll be getting more stock
    really soon and you can still
    buy on back-order.

So might still get it at this price?

In stock in Blanchardstown, Limerick, Tralee, Rathfarnham, Swords..... Didnt check anywhere else

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

http://www.harveynorman.ie/nintendo-wii-u-white-console.html

Currently £229 (sterling) on amazon

You can check stock online now. Out of stock in the 2 Cork stores and Carrickmines, but it says:

So might still get it at this price?

In stock in Blanchardstown, Limerick, Tralee, Rathfarnham, Swords..... Didnt check anywhere else

Just picked up the premium pack for €248 in Swords, great bargain, cheers op.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭coffee to go

Thanks OP. Just picked one up in Naas. Just in time for the Wind Waker release next week!

Weekend deal only apparently. Naas had a stack of about 8, all basic 8gb white models. Didn't ask about premiums.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 berminghamdl

Picked one up in Naas this morning, about 5 left when I got mine. You are not going to get them cheaper than this. These are prices at €349 in littlewoodsireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

says 324 on that lilnk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 berminghamdl

That's is the price on the web, but when you are in store they have white 8gb versions for €198. I think it is part of their sale this weekend

• Advertisement

thanks for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Is the wii u a good buy or is it like the original where you think it's awesome for a month and never play it again?

Very tempted to get it just for the new mario.....

me too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Is this price still standing? Called Harveys and girl didn't know??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

PinkFly wrote: »
    Is this price still standing? Called Harveys and girl didn't know??

Just rang Drogheda store and the girl that answered didn't know about the offer. She went off and asked.

Was told that this was the offer they ran last weekend, but they'd be willing to match the same price if I called in this evening. Basic pack only though. They have stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Yeah I called into Drogheda and asked,.they had none on shwleves but got me one out of the back

Thanks op I didn't know I needed one until now!!

Advertisement