Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I cancel, sick of wating and being lied to.

Options
  • 27-09-2013 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I ordered phone and broadband on an old line on the 23rd of August.
    I just signed up because i wanted broadband, but 1 month and 5 days later my phone is stll dead. I have not received a call, no technician called out, no router in the post.
    I was pomised 2 weeks ago on a friday my router would be here the following Monday.
    I was told a technician would be out in 10 working days when i complained, neither happened.
    It really is the pits, I hate being led down the garden path, so my question is as i have not received any service whatsoever can I please cancel this signup free of charge.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

I ordered phone and broadband on an old line on the 23rd of August.
    I just signed up because i wanted broadband, but 1 month and 5 days later my phone is stll dead. I have not received a call, no technician called out, no router in the post.
    I was pomised 2 weeks ago on a friday my router would be here the following Monday.
    I was told a technician would be out in 10 working days when i complained, neither happened.
    It really is the pits, I hate being led down the garden path, so my question is as i have not received any service whatsoever can I please cancel this signup free of charge.
    Hi The Predator

Can you PM me with your address or tel no: / order no: and I can look into the account for you.

Mark

Advertisement