Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WFTDA Playoffs

• 27-09-2013 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

So who's been watching?

So far going to WFTDA Champs in November are:

Denver (#1)
    Ohio (#2)
    London (#3)
    Texas (#1)
    Philly (#2)
    Angel City
    Gotham (#1)
    Rocky Mountain (#2)
    Windy City (#3)

Predictions for this weekend? Suprised/gutted that any teams didn't make it through? Looking forward to watching anyone in particular?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭binncheol

I'm absolutely gutted for Minnesota to miss out on champs - they had such a great tournament! Played amazingly against Gotham and an intense game against Windy (as usual). They must be so tired of loosing to Windy!

Also gutted for Rose to not be going. Such a great team and definitely better than Ohio who finished in 2nd at that tournament.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Atlanta playing this weekend (well, mostly Wild Cherri) and Victorian! I'd love to see another non-North America team making it to champs! Also Boston, because I love Boston. (:

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

Always seem to miss the games, is it on all weekend this weekend ?
    WFTDA.tv ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

Merrilady wrote: »
    Always seem to miss the games, is it on all weekend this weekend ?
    WFTDA.tv ?

WFTDA actually have the whole lot up on youtube pretty quickly for people who don't stream live.

Here's this weekend...work out the time difference though
    http://wftda.com/tournaments/2013/salem/schedule-and-scores

Convert here
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/convert/
    Think the first game is at 6pm?

I'd like to see Rat city loose. Also be great to see Toronto get through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Anyone see that Charm/Sacred penalty board? Holy hell that's a non-zero number of penalties. Two players on six with 18 minutes to go is a fairly hefty haul.

Also, if announcers/news sites don't stop calling them Victoria, I'm going to blow a gasket. Imagine making it all the way to championships for the first time, being the first from your country to do so, and not one announcer bothers to read your team name correctly.

Advertisement