Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long shots - easy goals.

Options
  • 27-09-2013 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Maybe it's just me playing FUT against bronze level goalies so far, but I've scored many crazy long shots with very average strikers and midfielders (top corner finishes, etc).

In FIFA 13, I found it a lot more difficult to put them away, and when I did, it was a good achievement.

I'm talking from roughly 45-50 yards out, by the way.

- Also, the headers..now I actually have an option of crossing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

I only got to play the game today but put together an Irish silver team in FUT through the web app. I played a few games and really noticed the header improvement. Kevin Doyle was connecting with every corner and the same with crosses. I think in 2 games I got 4 headers, that's probably equaling my grand total from last season. I also noticed the AI on long range shots was a bit dodgy, the keeper palmed a mediocre effort into the far corner. I think I am on semi-pro when it imported my settings, I tend to play FIFA and forget about it for a while and need to get back into the swing of things but on my first outing I think I will be ramping the difficulty up a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Don't want to make a new thread for this but how are people rounding the keeper? Is the right stick knock the ball ahead of you tactic not working anymore? I rounded the keeper in my first match and got ripped down for a penalty but it was a complete accident from a heavy touch. I only tried it a few times tonight in arena but couldnt get it to work. Sorry if its been asked before!

Advertisement