Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Person - Margaret (Peggy) Mangan

Options
  • 27-09-2013 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Searches are ongoing for Peggy, attached is the information poster. She is from Terenure and was last seen in Finglas/Glasnevin, posting here as well as the other relevant regional forums.

273534.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Garda helicopter has search lights on now over a park in Finglas, please god she is found safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Hope she is found soon and is safe. Saw all the guys in DID Finglas marking the map of possible sighting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Unfortunately, Peggy's body was found today. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

RIP.

Sincere Sympathies to the family of Margaret (Peggy) Mangan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭mobby

RIP.

Sincere Sympathies to the family of Margaret (Peggy) Mangan.

RIP also. Very Sad to hear this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

The volunteers and friends who took part in the search of missing woman Margaret (Peggy) Mangan from Terenure, have organised a mass up at the Ikea field where Peggy and her little faithful dog Casper were found last week in the Ballymun area, the mass and wreath laying will take place this Sunday the 6th of October at 3.30 pm. All welcome to attend if you could pass this message on as people from Finglas, Cabra and surrounding areas were involved in the search. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Fiolina wrote: »
    The volunteers and friends who took part in the search of missing woman Margaret (Peggy) Mangan from Terenure, have organised a mass up at the Ikea field where Peggy and her little faithful dog Casper were found last week in the Ballymun area, the mass and wreath laying will take place this Sunday the 6th of October at 3.30 pm. All welcome to attend if you could pass this message on as people from Finglas, Cabra and surrounding areas were involved in the search. Thank you.

I would like to attend that......I saw the lovely notice in the paper from DID to the late Peggy and her loyal Casper........

Could you please post where the Mass is exactly?...... Do you go to IKEA and walk to the area, etc?

Also, can you park in IKEA?......Thank you,

GSW...x

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Hi. I just reposted the message from my fb page. If you drive into Ikea, you will see flowers on ground and tied to railings on the right hand side of road leading into shop. When we left flowers there last week we were able to park for a few mins in bus lane but traffic was v heavy so I'd say tomorrow it'd be best to park in one of the car parks closest to entrance. I hope there is a good turn out. I think it's a lovely idea and kind of closure for everyone involved in the search for Peggy and Casper.

Advertisement