Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Irish Electrical Qualifications Recognized in NZ

• 27-09-2013 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I are planning to move to NZ (thinking Christchurch or Wellington) in Jan 2014.

He is a qualified electrician and wondering what steps does he need to take to get his NZ papers? We've been looking up stuff online but are abit confused about where to start and what are the specific steps.

Be great to here from any electricians working over there about their experiences!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ben10afc

Sheebs wrote: »
    Hi all,

My boyfriend and I are planning to move to NZ (thinking Christchurch or Wellington) in Jan 2014.

He is a qualified electrician and wondering what steps does he need to take to get his NZ papers? We've been looking up stuff online but are abit confused about where to start and what are the specific steps.

Be great to here from any electricians working over there about their experiences!

Me and a friend are travelling from oz to nz in a few weeks.hes a spark and is only going to get his electrical license there as its apparently alot easier than it is in oz. So when I know more il let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Napoleon Bonaparte

www.ewrb.gov.nz
    will answer all your questions

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Napoleon Bonaparte

Sorry, it's

www.ewrb.govt.nz

Advertisement