Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone bought points from GamePointsNow before?

Options
  • 27-09-2013 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Just bought some a few minutes ago and the code is invalid. Has anyone else had similar issues? And did you get it resolved happily? I just don't want them to think I'm trying to scam them or something. I usually order from cdkeys.com and have no problems, but they're out of 2100 MSP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Just bought some a few minutes ago and the code is invalid. Has anyone else had similar issues? And did you get it resolved happily? I just don't want them to think I'm trying to scam them or something. I usually order from cdkeys.com and have no problems, but they're out of 2100 MSP.

I have before, they're usually grand to deal with. Mostly by e-mail, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

I have before, they're usually grand to deal with. Mostly by e-mail, though.

Hopefully. I just shipped them off another email asking to cancel as I have no bought some off simplycdkeys, it's probably coming off as mad suspicious on my end now. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I buy from them all the time. Never had an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Are you sure you typed the code in right?
    I know I have mistaken a letter or two before :(
    edit :like a B instead of an 8 kinda thing.

Advertisement