Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farrier Meath / Dublin area

Options
  • 27-09-2013 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can anyone recommend a good farrier in the meath dublin area? PM me if you prefer. I am having to change for a variety of reasons. New farrier needs to be open to barefoot trimming (for comp horses) as well as shoeing. Have had way too many issues with horses feet over the last few years so need to try other options..... Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Larry Winters, www.farriery.ie <snip>
    Based in Louth but travels to Meath/Dublin area. Amazing farrier, have personally seen some of the remedial work he has done and it is fantastic. Does all kinds of shoeing and barefoot trimming (my horse is kept bare). Have a look at the site to see what kind of things he can do. :)

Hope that helps.

Advertisement