Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New in Dublin

• 27-09-2013 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,

I am an Spanish student who will be studying the full academic year at UCD. I live so close to the University (Befield) and I'd like to know if there´s a place where I can find a team or just a group of friends who play once a week as I do in Spain.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jaimee

anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭Snakey

Hi Jaimee

2 pubs that are pretty close to UCD and have a bit of a darts scene are The Corner House on Dundrum Road (near the bottom of Bird Avenue) and The Bottle Tower in Churchtown. The Corner House play in a Tuesday night league and The Bottle Tower in a Wednesday night league. You would usually find a few people playing on a Friday night in either pub too. Hope that helps.

Snakey

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jaimee

Thank you so much Snakey!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

ryan's beside the corner house play in a monday league.
    the magic carpet play in a tuesday league.

there is a dun laoghaire league aswel. some of the pubs are on the 46a bus route

Advertisement