Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iOS 7 & 48 network

• 27-09-2013 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭

Haveing issues getting iMessage & Facetime working on iOS 7 on a 4s I've been on the website but nothing seems too work.. Has any one here had issue resolved? If so how?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

The other half is with 48 and they both needed to be reactivated when she updated to iOS7.

You need to have credit to activate iMessage and Facetime as they text an international number.

I topped her up by €1 and turned them both off and back on again and it activated fine.

Is that all? Which bundle or just put €1 credit in ya?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Is that all? Which bundle or just put €1 credit in ya?

Topped up and it still says check your network connection! This is driving me mad!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Did you toggle iMessage and Facetime on and off again?

Ya... Says waiting for activation under it.. Or sign in via apple account

• Advertisement
Advertisement