Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hidden packages, rampages

• 27-09-2013 8:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,252 ✭✭✭✭

I played 2 and 3 but not vice city so I'm struggling to get into V. I'm a bit lost to be honest !!! My favs in the previous games were looking for packages, finding cars on the lists and most of all rampages!!!! Are these still In the game ? Should I just play a few missions and then they pop up?
    I'd like to give it a good go this weekend so any tips appreciated :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

km79 wrote: »
    I played 2 and 3 but not vice city so I'm struggling to get into V. I'm a bit lost to be honest !!! My favs in the previous games were looking for packages, finding cars on the lists and most of all rampages!!!! Are these still In the game ? Should I just play a few missions and then they pop up?
    I'd like to give it a good go this weekend so any tips appreciated :-)

There are 100 secret packages, just like the other games but now with a bit of story. 50 scraps of letter can be found from the start that are about a murder mystery. Then there are 50 'certain parts' that you unlock from a question mark on the map.

After 38 hours, I have found 2 letter scraps and 1 part so they are well hidden.

There are 5 or 6 rampages. They show up as orange skulls when playing as Trevor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Theres a few car lists too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,252 ✭✭✭✭km79

Thanks. Hoping it gets more fun soon to be honest.....I've had enough driving around in a tow truck :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

dreamers75 wrote: »

Where can I find the lists?

rotinaj wrote: »
    Where can I find the lists?

Michael gets one on the Epilson missions.

Franklin gets some during his repossession missions.

Think theres another set.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

I absolutely love the Rampages, Maybe because i love killing people. Rampages are one of my favorite parts of the Game been honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Footy101

This game is going to take months to complete. Not necessarily a bad thing by the way!!!

Footy101 wrote: »
    This game is going to take months to complete. Not necessarily a bad thing by the way!!!

When does it get going though ? All missions so far have been drive here and there , tow a few cars and last one was bike and then jet ski! I assume its gonna get more fun and some side missions activities will unlock soon? I need a good rampage :-)

When does it get going though ? All missions so far have been drive here and there , tow a few cars and last one was bike and then jet ski! I assume its gonna get more fun and some side missions activities will unlock soon? I need a good rampage :-)

When you unlock trevor, there will be rampages.

bigron2109 wrote: »
    When you unlock trevor, there will be rampages.
    Should I just fly thru a few more missions ? I was taking my time but at the moment there are not many other things to do anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Should I just fly thru a few more missions ? I was taking my time but at the moment there are not many other things to do anyway

Once you get Trevor pretty much everything is open. You have one heist before unlocking him, but all the really good stuff is after unlocking him.

There is only 5 Rampages by the way. Finished them tonight. But you can play them again once you have finished them. Thought the Army one was the toughest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

bigron2109 wrote: »
    There is only 5 Rampages by the way. Finished them tonight. But you can play them again once you have finished them. Thought the Army one was the toughest.

By far the toughest once they
    send in the fcuking tank!

The first one took me a while because I didn't cop that you needed to last the time as well. I was just focused on getting the kills and as such, taking hits at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,774 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

If you sign up to the rockstar games social club, there is a great progress report showing everything you have achieved and more importantly the missions/pastimes/random/miscellaneous you have missed.

tank one was hard until you get up on the hill and nail them before they rotate the turret.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,774 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

tank one was hard until you get up on the hill and nail them before they rotate the turret.

Found that one a piece of phiss, just kept behind the wall at the junction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I just stood there side stepping, get closer to the tank and its like they cant see you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

where are the car lists? unless you mean the
    devin missions where you steal five cars?

I have tried and failed many many times to download the I fruit app. Is there something wrong with it? Is it worth persevering ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

etxp wrote: »
    where are the car lists? unless you mean the
    devin missions where you steal five cars?

Theres another car list for the
    Kifflom
    missions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    By far the toughest once they
    send in the fcuking tank!

The first one took me a while because I didn't cop that you needed to last the time as well. I was just focused on getting the kills and as such, taking hits at the same time.

That's weird, I found it the opposite. On all the other rampages it took several attempts to get near the number of required kills, on that one I might have died once, but on the second attempt I got 75 kills (needing only 30). Just make sure you blow up the vehicles as quickly as possible, before anyone gets out.

Advertisement