Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property Tax....are you paying attention?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Brego888

iguana wrote: »
    Bought a house at the end of August and got a bill for 2015 today. Though in a weird move they sent the bill to my parents house instead of the house the bill is for.

I just came on here to post exactly the same thing. Why did they post it to my parents house and not the house that I own, live in and will be paying the property tax for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Brego888 wrote: »
    I just came on here to post exactly the same thing. Why did they post it to my parents house and not the house that I own, live in and will be paying the property tax for?

That is probably the address you gave Revenue when paying the stamp duty ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Ogham wrote: »
    That is probably the address you gave Revenue when paying the stamp duty ?

It is most likely the address that revenue have as your conatact address. So any contact from revenue is likely to go to this address.
    Give them a call and they will change.

Advertisement