Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PARAMEDIC TRAINING

Options
  • 27-09-2013 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, just got letter today that I'm to start the Paramedic training on the 14th of October. Anyone else get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭McCoy

GAVINCC wrote: »
    Hi, just got letter today that I'm to start the Paramedic training on the 14th of October. Anyone else get one?

is this with HSE ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 GAVINCC

Yeah

Yeah

good stuff , where you training ?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 herself_there

Did it say anything about the medical or reference checking? Seems a bit short notice considering we have to go through them before we are allowed start training.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭sjb25

Did it say anything about the medical or reference checking? Seems a bit short notice considering we have to go through them before we are allowed start training.

Thinking the same did you go trough recruitment this year or are you on the 2010 panel either way good luck where you training

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 herself_there

sjb25 wrote: »
    Thinking the same did you go trough recruitment this year or are you on the 2010 panel either way good luck where you training

I went through the recruitment this year. Cheers, you too!

considering nobody else was sent an offer... looks like you'll be training on your own

Iv heard of icos that are starting next month but no student paramedics that I no anyway but good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Parafox

I believe there will be no paramedic training till march next year at the earliest. Before training there will be medicals , references & garda clearance which must all be completed before posts can be taken up. These checks can take a few weeks to complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Parafox

From reading the PTS thread there seems to be a class staring there induction/training for the ICO's on the 14th of October. Therefore it looks like the person who started this thread dosen't even know what position they applied for. Hope he pays more attention to detail when he gets his patient handovers when the job starts.;)

• Advertisement

Parafox wrote: »
    From reading the PTS thread there seems to be a class staring there induction/training for the ICO's on the 14th of October. Therefore it looks like the person who started this thread dosen't even know what position they applied for. Hope he pays more attention to detail when he gets his patient handovers when the job starts.;)
    Was thinking that I know to guys starting I didn't wanna say because didn't know for sure but does look as if the OP is going on ICO training

Advertisement