Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14 Boards Pro Clubs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Anyone on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

miralize wrote: »
    Anyone on?

I'll be on in maybe 20-30 mins if your about

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Can you be in 2 clubs no?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Should be on round 8 if anyone wants a few games :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone wanna play then?

• Advertisement

ill be on later-ish 10:30-11..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I should be on too

Anyone else on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

If it's possible to be in 2 clubs I'll join the boards one too, if there's room, although I don't think you can join 2. I'm just in one with my friend and another 2 who might play very very rarely and we've played 2 seasons and been promoted each time so don't want to leave that one really

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Colemania wrote: »
    If it's possible to be in 2 clubs I'll join the boards one too, if there's room, although I don't think you can join 2. I'm just in one with my friend and another 2 who might play very very rarely and we've played 2 seasons and been promoted each time so don't want to leave that one really

If you make your mate Manager you can leave and join boards. And than just re join your mates one when he's on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

How do i get involved in this, would love to try it out if their is room, play alot as a player in career mode so know the basics of what i have to do.........i think

How do i get involved in this, would love to try it out if their is room, play alot as a player in career mode so know the basics of what i have to do.........i think

Its just fifa. Join the club, theres bound to be places free, no one has played for about a week or so. If there are people on, send us a message and we might join you. I'd play a drop in match a few times though to get a feel for it

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

lads I have my own club,fancy setting up a friendly at some stage,can that be done?

yep it can.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Anyone here still play clubs?

I think the club is still there but I play on the Xbox one now.

Advertisement