Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

Trying to get the "Your Titan is ready achievement" Kill an enemy when firing up the titan. Keep getting kicked for team killing. Heh..

Would going into a dice server prevent you from getting kicked?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

The maps do look great , but they are very big and very same'y ( it is a word god damn it )

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Meh. You can either get in a vehicle; play as a sniper from the edge of the map; or be cannon fodder with a life expectancy slightly lower than a jelly baby that's within arms reach of a toddler. Wouldn't be worth the money to pay for it I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Sparks wrote: »
    Meh. You can either get in a vehicle; play as a sniper from the edge of the map; or be cannon fodder with a life expectancy slightly lower than a jelly baby that's within arms reach of a toddler. Wouldn't be worth the money to pay for it I think.

A lot of snipers on hangar but I'd say that will subside because everyone will know the spots and the snipers will also have the same life expectancy as the run arounds

Oh and also those man cannons make it a piece of cake to take out snipers just drop in behind them and stab the **** out of them

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

At which point, it's be in a vehicle or be under one.
    It's funny y'know, I don't remember buying Tank Simulator...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Sparks wrote: »
    At which point, it's be in a vehicle or be under one.
    It's funny y'know, I don't remember buying Tank Simulator...

Yeah but as I said man cannon behind them

Hanger is the biggest culprit of "sniper ally"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

after this update theres something like 50 odd battlepacks appeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

after this update theres something like 50 odd battlepacks appeared.

Got 28 myself.

Played some more tonight. Have to say I'm not a huge fan of the maps. Seems all I encounter is snipers everywhere. So I end up sniping too.. or UCAVing. It gets boring though. Shame :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Snipers ruining the entire experience. I just put "sniper" in my filter now and then choose servers with either no snipers or with a low sniper limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SuperNova1890

Just done playing the new maps! They are great fun. I enjoyed Rush more than Conquest. Anyone want to team up at the weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

For anyone trying to find the random Final Stand dogtags;

http://m.imgur.com/a/sX93D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

For anyone trying to find the random Final Stand dogtags;

Been working off these and have got the whiteout one. Haven't been able to find the others yet!!!

Hareton wrote: »
    Been working off these and have got the whiteout one. Haven't been able to find the others yet!!!

What did you do to get it? I went into a server where both teams were just looking for the dog tags and waited at the truck with logs on the back of it (on whiteout) and I didn't see anything.. And is there a couple of tags on each map or just one?

Dice are really testing my patience with this one...

Edit: Never mind, it was hammerhead I was playin.

GerB40 wrote: »
    What did you do to get it? I went into a server where both teams were just looking for the dog tags and waited at the truck with logs on the back of it and I didn't see anything.. And is there a couple of tags on each map or just one?

Dice are really testing my patience with this one...

I just sayed at my deployment and flew my mav around the map at known spawn locations until I found one. It didn't appear at the location until about 7 or 8 mins in as I found it the third time I checked that location. Hanger 21 tag will be a b**ch to find as it won't show up on a mav. Apparently they respawn after 5 mins at another location.

I just sayed at my deployment and flew my mav around the map at known spawn locations until I found one. It didn't appear at the location until about 7 or 8 mins in as I found it the third time I checked that location. Hanger 21 tag will be a b**ch to find as it won't show up on a mav. Apparently they respawn after 5 mins at another location.

Nice one bud, I finally have a reason to use the MAV.

Nice one bud, I finally have a reason to use the MAV.

Also it needs to be a ranked server with at least 4 players so the round begins. Try finding maps with as few players as possible or your mav will be constantly shot down

Also it needs to be a ranked server with at least 4 players so the round begins. Try finding maps with as few players as possible or your mav will be constantly shot down

The server was called "No kills tag hunt. Instant ban for kills" or something like that. Both teams just wanted the dog tags. It doesn't really matter, I've little patience so I'll give it another session or two and I still haven't progressed the tags can fúck themselves..

The server was called "No kills tag hunt. Instant ban for kills" or something like that. Both teams just wanted the dog tags. It doesn't really matter, I've little patience so I'll give it another session or two and I still haven't progressed the tags can fúck themselves..

Yeah I'm not gonna bother looking for the rest. Only need one. Hard part is finding players with the other 3 who have completed the other phantom assignments so I can activate the elevator.

Yeah I'm not gonna bother looking for the rest. Only need one. Hard part is finding players with the other 3 who have completed the other phantom assignments so I can activate the elevator.

Just go onto the Battlelog Forums, absolutely loads of people looking to squad up there. That's how I got chatting to other players with the tags. I'm not sure how its going to work when you get down the elavator though. From what I've seen there's only 1 bow down there so I'm sure you can go down multiple times. If that is the case, then I've no problem helping fill the numbers. I've got the Giants of Kerelia tag, only took 3 and a half hours on the map :D. So if you're on the PS4 feel free to add me.
    As a fellow IRL clan member, my assistance goes without saying Gerry

Just go onto the Battlelog Forums, absolutely loads of people looking to squad up there. That's how I got chatting to other players with the tags. I'm not sure how its going to work when you get down the elavator though. From what I've seen there's only 1 bow down there so I'm sure you can go down multiple times. If that is the case, then I've no problem helping fill the numbers. I've got the Giants of Kerelia tag, only took 3 and a half hours on the map :D. So if you're on the PS4 feel free to add me.
    As a fellow IRL clan member, my assistance goes without saying Gerry

From what I've read the act of lowering the barrier is all that's needed for all four to get the now. Lowering the barrier is apparently supposed to be the physical restriction stopping PP4 from activating. Handy if it's true but it's all just hearsay at the moment. Yeah I'm on ps4. My Psn is Gerald299.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Code is 1290-429-397648-970!

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Code is 1290-429-397648-970!

Cool. Anyone on here have the hammerhead and hanger dogtags before I go to battlelog?

Cool. Anyone on here have the hammerhead and hanger dogtags before I go to battlelog?

Just join in on a server now and you should find loads of people going to the elvator

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭The Red

****ing LizardSquad attacked EA last night.. I was just sitting down to a good game...

The Red wrote: »
    ****ing LizardSquad attacked EA last night.. I was just sitting down to a good game...

They attacked just as the Phantom code became public knowledge as well. Could've been a coincidence but it did seem perfectly timed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Dayum

Anyone help me out? I haven't been able to play Final Stand maps yet...

Everytime I try to get a game the map loads up normally and then when I spawn I run around for about 10 seconds before the whole game crashes (no freezes - just seamlessly reverting) back to Battlelog. The bf4 app closes itself... :confused: It's not a random occurrence, this is consistent. I haven't been able to play at all...

Have they broke the game again with this latest patch?

Any ideas as to what it might be? :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Dayum wrote: »
    Anyone help me out? I haven't been able to play Final Stand maps yet...

Everytime I try to get a game the map loads up normally and then when I spawn I run around for about 10 seconds before the whole game crashes (no freezes - just seamlessly reverting) back to Battlelog. The bf4 app closes itself... :confused: It's not a random occurrence, this is consistent. I haven't been able to play at all...

Have they broke the game again with this latest patch?

Any ideas as to what it might be? :(

Platform? If it's Origin, right click the game icon and choose repair game to begin with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Dayum

Spear wrote: »
    Platform? If it's Origin, right click the game icon and choose repair game to begin with.

Yeah, I repaired it about 10 times. Changed from Chrome to Firefox. Disabled AdBlocker in case plug-in was throwing a tantrum. Thought it had something to do with PunkBuster...went into files, found pbsv.exe, uninstalled punkbuster/re-installed. Messed around with browser plug-ins....deleted Battlelog web plugin folders/re-downloaded them...

Still nothing.

It's not so much that the game crashes. It's more like the game quits. Like if I pressed ALT+F4.It happens literally five seconds after I get dropped into a map.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Oh man I feel your pain :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I had to reinstall all of it after that last patch/final stand DLC. So far it's holding up but we'll see how that lasts.

Every game I tried playing kept coming up saying disc unreadable.. POS game..
    Thats on the 360 btw

Advertisement