Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Finally got the 20 jet kills (hate flying in bf4) & all phantom assignments.. now onto the hunt for tags...

Anyone want/need to unlock the bow on X1?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Finished up a game of CQ on Oman about 2 hours ago and I'm still laughing from what happened... Trying to capture D flag, theres 3 enemies sitting behind cover near where the LAV spawns and next to one of their mines. No shot on any of them so I throw my equipped grenade...

Triple kill with a Flashbang :pac:

Probably my favorite/best BF4 moment for a long long time

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭The Red

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Finished up a game of CQ on Oman about 2 hours ago and I'm still laughing from what happened... Trying to capture D flag, theres 3 enemies sitting behind cover near where the LAV spawns and next to one of their mines. No shot on any of them so I throw my equipped grenade...

Triple kill with a Flashbang :pac:

Probably my favorite/best BF4 moment for a long long time

Hahaha class

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I roadkilled someone with their own chopper a few times :D

Hit it with a tank shell, they bale, it hits them on the way down - Roadkill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

miralize wrote: »
    Finally got the 20 jet kills (hate flying in bf4) & all phantom assignments.. now onto the hunt for tags...

Anyone want/need to unlock the bow on X1?

Just did the same and spent an hour searching tags with no joy :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

battlelog is down ??

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SuperNova1890

Noxin wrote: »
    Just did the same and spent an hour searching tags with no joy :(

I spent 5 hours on dog tag hunt servers with no joy. I feel you pain. I then joined a regular conquest large on Hanger 21 and found one within minutes...

I spent 5 hours on dog tag hunt servers with no joy. I feel you pain. I then joined a regular conquest large on Hanger 21 and found one within minutes...

Yea I'm thinking I'll just join a regular server and keep an eye out as I go. I kept getting kicked yesterday by fairfight telling me I was flagcarrying or some such..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

I have the Hammerhead dogtag and a friend has the operation whiteout one. We just need two people who have the other two and we're sorted. On PC if anyone is interested in joining forces but you'll need to have the phantom assignments completed as well (can help you finish those off if you need someone to run over or whatever :D )

I have the Hammerhead dogtag and a friend has the operation whiteout one. We just need two people who have the other two and we're sorted. On PC if anyone is interested in joining forces but you'll need to have the phantom assignments completed as well (can help you finish those off if you need someone to run over or whatever :D )

i need 150 tank kills :( getting about two kills per life painfully slow, attack helicopters are a bitch

• Advertisement

I have the Hanger 21 dog tag but still have to do all the Phantom challenges... :( It's going to be awhile!!

Jet kills were a nightmare. Everybody is trying it and theres always someone who wants a dogfight and therefore wins..

Let me kill infantry with my laser guided missiles you morons :)

Jet kills were a nightmare. Everybody is trying it and theres always someone who wants a dogfight and therefore wins..

Let me kill infantry with my laser guided missiles you morons :)

Jump onto an air sup server. Quick enough to get the jet kills there. It's a total clusterfukc but I found it easiest.

I found it difficult to play Air Sup... but its better than a conquest server. Also I think you have to get the 20 jet kills before you can accomplish the 2 shotgun ribbons in one round.

Equip both jets with laser guided missiles and just fly over the map locking onto ground vehicles. You can fire two missiles at a time but have to keep it locked on until the missile is about to hit the target. Paracel storm has 2 jets and plenty attack boats who sometimes have 4 crew. If you want a few easy kills then get a friend to sit on an un-armoured vehicle and one missile will take him out. Don't abuse this though as it's possible that fairfight will pick it up as stats-padding.

For tank kills, rush maps with tanks in them might be a good idea but don't be one of those players who boards the attacker's tank and hangs back....play it safe with the defender's tank instead.

I like to mix it up all the time so I got mine through normal play

Also I think you have to get the 20 jet kills before you can accomplish the 2 shotgun ribbons in one round.

Correct.

There is meant to be some announcement after battlefest which ends today: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/battlefest

Last hope for the rumoured BF3 map pack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Dayum

There is meant to be some announcement after battlefest which ends today: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/battlefest

Last hope for the rumoured BF3 map pack.

I'd rather some BF2 maps at this stage.

Dayum wrote: »
    I'd rather some BF2 maps at this stage.

Ahh cmon there were some gems in bf3. I'm just happy they're still supporting it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

Seine Crossing and Karkland would be great to have back for sure

• Advertisement

Seine crossing (Rush and CQ large) and nosehair canals TDM would be fun to play again. Grand Bazaar CQ and rush was fun too although it was played to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Let's just hope they leave their sh!te levolution out of them if they do come. Will never forgive them for destroying Gulf of Oman with that stupid sandstorm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Dayum

Ahh cmon there were some gems in bf3. I'm just happy they're still supporting it!

I wanted Seine Crossing and Bazaar in Second Assault. I'm not saying BF3 maps were bad but a re-imagining of oldies would be better imo.

We should be getting Hardline as DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Yeah, but how much will they be charging for the new maps?

Let's just hope they leave their sh!te levolution out of them if they do come. Will never forgive them for destroying Gulf of Oman with that stupid sandstorm.

I think it's great it ruins the snipers fun with it :)

I wanted Seine Crossing and Bazaar in Second Assault. I'm not saying BF3 maps were bad but a re-imagining of oldies would be better imo.

I think they done a brilliant job redesigning Caspian Border and Metro (for pure cluster****ery and fun) , Operation Firestorm is meh and Oman is pretty much the same as well.
    We should be getting Hardline as DLC.

Thats all Hardline is anyway its just like the Vietnam DLC for BFBC2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Sparks wrote: »
    Yeah, but how much will they be charging for the new maps?

They'd want to be giving it away free as a thank you / sorry for the mess that the original launch was.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Wake Island anyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Wake Island anyone :D

No!!Too many good memories for them to destroy :(

• Advertisement

Armoured kill 2.0 I would freaking love that best map pack I got for any game in a long time !

Advertisement