Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Night maps......

Was one decent one Special Ops and Bf3.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Night maps......

Was one decent one Special Ops and Bf3.

Death Valley was almost too bright to be called a night map

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Death Valley was almost too bright to be called a night map

Plus rush was broken on it with the ac130 killing all the attackers

If they put a dynamic weather mode on (maby in bf5?) like like snow rain night sunny ect give ten times the variety to every map it was done before it can be done again !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I'm now completely and utterly addicted to this game. I've shaken off my Christmas noob wings and I'm starting to hammer people, tanks, and helicopters at will!
    I've taken nearly sixty sets of tags too on my way to a dizzy level 28.
    What a game...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

I'm now completely and utterly addicted to this game. I've shaken off my Christmas noob wings and I'm starting to hammer people, tanks, and helicopters at will!

What a game...

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

noobs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭The Red

What a game...

Class. Tis a mighty game all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

What a game...

I bought it back in April (my first time playing Battlefield) and I'm still constantly surprised by this excellent game. Flying helicopters is a no go for me, they're a complete bastard to control but I'm fairly proficient in most other vehicles. I've only recently started playing Rush (after ploughing hours into Conquest) and it's like a completely different game. I feel like a noob again but that's the joy of this game, play out of your comfort zone and it'll eventually become comfortable.. Plus, after playing CoD for so long I HATED snipers/sniping. Now I love a good oul sniping level. Basically, it'll take a long long time to get sick of BF4. It'll only get better for you...

Feck off hardline your not for me

Makes me sad that it will be hard to find active servers on bf4 going forward :(

Being in germany for 8 says makes up for it though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

fergus1001 wrote: »
    Makes me sad that it will be hard to find active servers on bf4 going forward :(

No it won't.....Hardline won't replace BF4 at all. Besides, there are still plenty of BF3 servers on the go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

What a game...

3254-16.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

GerB40 wrote: »
    I bought it back in April (my first time playing Battlefield) and I'm still constantly surprised by this excellent game. Flying helicopters is a no go for me, they're a complete bastard to control but I'm fairly proficient in most other vehicles. I've only recently started playing Rush (after ploughing hours into Conquest) and it's like a completely different game. I feel like a noob again but that's the joy of this game, play out of your comfort zone and it'll eventually become comfortable.. Plus, after playing CoD for so long I HATED snipers/sniping. Now I love a good oul sniping level. Basically, it'll take a long long time to get sick of BF4. It'll only get better for you...

Nothing better than the look of shock and fear on a snipers face as you flip him over to take his tags though!

@ Fieldog
    What's your excuse for still being a noob after all this time huh?!

@ Fieldog
    What's your excuse for still being a noob after all this time huh?!

The fact the game was not working properly until after the CTE update - you missed all the rubberbanding and dying in cover/around corners fun that plagued the game til not that long ago....

The fact I bought a console and premium for that ****e left me a bit burned with the thought of even playing it... :(

As you know, I dip into lots of different games, and I never said I was good at it! :)

Fieldog wrote: »
    The fact the game was not working properly until after the CTE update - you missed all the rubberbanding and dying in cover/around corners fun that plagued the game til not that long ago....

I fondly remember us trying to stutter-step up the hill during the Naval Strike debacle of '14 :D

I fondly remember us trying to stutter-step up the hill during the Naval Strike debacle of '14 :D

Was a disaster, dark days indeed, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

DICE have plans for the community to collaborate with them on designing a new map for BF4 with testing of it on the CTE.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/whats-next-in-battlefield-4/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefield_4_CTE/wiki/cmp

That is awesome. I like this.

So obviously this will replace the idea of bringing back former BF maps, and now we'll just get one new one instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Maybe release mapping tools?

Not gonna happen - EA won't let any kind of modding tools be released.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Battlefield 4 is still €69.99 on PSN! :eek:

Moved in with my bird last week and for the life of me I cant find my BF4 disc.
    Anybody know if this is available digitally for something a little bit more reasonable?

Had a hacker openly admit to us last night about resorting to cheats to beat us. Thank the lord for Shadowplay.

Moved in with my bird last week and for the life of me I cant find my BF4 disc.
    Anybody know if this is available digitally for something a little bit more reasonable?

you moved in with your bird you wont need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,408 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Get her addicted to casual games like candy crush and plants v zombies, or indie games like 'Don't starve'

While she's slowly degenerating into an obsessive insomniac having 'just one more go', you can stick on battlefield for a few uninterrupted marathon sessions, assured in the knowledge that your girlfriend doesn't mind (or notice).

Hahahah class

Had a hacker openly admit to us last night about resorting to cheats to beat us. Thank the lord for Shadowplay.

Can we see that??? :) Up on youtube yet? :D

Battlefield 4 Premium edition is only €26.99 on the PSN. Just look in the 'Deals & Offers' section

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I'm Slooooowly realizing it :o

Nevermind that banter. I live with my wife and two kids and I play every night. Takes planning and thought but can be done. I do play on PC however and I also work on my PC at night on "projects" so..

Get a PC.

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

DMR's are really powerful at the moment.

Normally on a K/D or about 1.3 - 1.4 but went 3:1 with the RFB while PTFO.

I was using a suppressor and smoke grenades but still...

Advertisement