Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,408 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Just another reminder to everyone that they can delete the previous patches and only install the latest one. This doesn't happen automatically on the consoles and it will save you many gbs of hdd space :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Akrasia wrote: »
    Just another reminder to everyone that they can delete the previous patches and only install the latest one. This doesn't happen automatically on the consoles and it will save you many gbs of hdd space :)

how do you do that as a matter of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Akrasia wrote: »

I know you could delete them manually on the 360 but I can't find anything about it on the XB1. I think it might do it automatically?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,408 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I know you could delete them manually on the 360 but I can't find anything about it on the XB1. I think it might do it automatically?
    Ok, i have a 360 so I didn't realise it was different on the new gen consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

So after all this time it was found !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

fergus1001 wrote: »
    So after all this time it was found !

No, I'm pretty sure it was just added in CTE...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Again?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I cannot believe I wasted €15 on the Dragons teeth DLC, nobody is playing it(No servers avaiable to play them maps), I purchased it so I can get the Bulldog gun. I also own the Chinas rising DLC and discovered I never played on of those 4 maps either. What is going on was it always like that?

I cannot believe I wasted €15 on the Dragons teeth DLC, nobody is playing it(No servers avaiable to play them maps), I purchased it so I can get the Bulldog gun. I also own the Chinas rising DLC and discovered I never played on of those 4 maps either. What is going on was it always like that?

15 quid just so you could get a certain gun, that has the same stats as 40 other guns in the game? jaysus.

I'm on console, but if you go to quick match and select to limit your search to dragons teeth maps you'll find something - particularly if you play the chainlink gamemode.

• Advertisement

15 quid just so you could get a certain gun, that has the same stats as 40 other guns in the game? jaysus.

I'm on console, but if you go to quick match and select to limit your search to dragons teeth maps you'll find something - particularly if you play the chainlink gamemode.

Well it was mostly to get the gun but playing on new maps would have been fun and there was none available. I am on PC and I limited the servers to China rising and Dragons teeth and there was no servers available.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭The Red

Which platform are u on?

Well it was mostly to get the gun but playing on new maps would have been fun and there was none available. I am on PC and I limited the servers to China rising and Dragons teeth and there was no servers available.

Are you sure the server browser is working properly? half the time i go to use it, nothing at all shows up, even when I check every box available.

particularly if you play the chainlink gamemode.

Cheers for that, just checked there for chainlink and there is one German server and the ping is terrrible, but once I play one match it will unlock the task of me killing 30 different types of solders to unlock the gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

There are servers running dragons teeth maps and many have them in rotation. I find there usually running chain link and rush.

wspcg8.jpg

I found one after searching chain link, but I was searching for team deathmatch as that is my favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Dat ticket difference :o

lvUdkNg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I play on the 360. Many of my friends play on ps4. Is your soldier/origin id cross platform?

If I traded up to a ps4 would I be able to carry across my battlelog?

Probably, but the content would most likely be diced along the way :pac:.

Nearly forgot to post this: http://gfycat.com/CalculatingNeglectedEmeraldtreeskink :D

Hahaha class. MORE

• Advertisement

One from the cte map testing thing: http://gfycat.com/SophisticatedSpiffyApatosaur

Bahahaha nice

• Registered Users Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I play on the 360. Many of my friends play on ps4. Is your soldier/origin id cross platform?

If I traded up to a ps4 would I be able to carry across my battlelog?

nope, if you got an Xbox One, or if you had been going PS3 to ps4 they do transfer but not from Xbox 360 to PS4.

The CTE servers are pretty cool atm. Very responsive. Ive been trying out a load of FPS games recently and none of them compare to BF4 at the moment. When the new patch hits its going to be close to perfect. Took its time but BF4 is pretty much as it should have been at the start.

ROLL ON THE NEXT BF! (f uc k you Hardline)

The Red wrote: »
    The CTE servers are pretty cool atm. Very responsive. Ive been trying out a load of FPS games recently and none of them compare to BF4 at the moment. When the new patch hits its going to be close to perfect. Took its time but BF4 is pretty much as it should have been at the start.

ROLL ON THE NEXT BF! (f uc k you Hardline)

I was so close to picking up Hardline in CEX for €40 but decided at last minute not to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Yab da do

Hi Guys,
    I've been playing BF3-BF4 online for PC for a few years now and would love to play with an Irish squad. Fed up playing with non-English speaking players. Squad does not have to be Irish but a fixed squad of regular players that work as a team. Is there a list of Irish platoons/squads for BF4 on PC. Hope I've posted this in the correct place.

Ohhh Zavod at night... cant wait! Happy to hear about these changes to DLC, I wonder is all as it seems though.. playing BC2 Veitnam atm and I love the fact that it was a free expansion. Its so gooood.

My first try at editing.. pretty terrible but Vietnam is class. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsa1IQbKl8o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

The Red wrote:
    Ohhh Zavod at night... cant wait! Happy to hear about these changes to DLC, I wonder is all as it seems though.. playing BC2 Veitnam atm and I love the fact that it was a free expansion. Its so gooood.

And maby a fix for the aa gun making helicopter unusable on that map

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

I see the DLC's are reduced on PS4 - which are worth getting? I think Ive heard good things about China Rising?

Advertisement