Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Ahhh yis are all noobs...me included.

I'm not I unlocked the red dot sight on the m16 :-P now where is my bucket ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Richie6904 wrote: »
    I'm not I unlocked the red dot sight on the m16 :-P now where is my bucket ha ha

Ha, once I seen the enemy running across the main road and I shot him once and DEAD!

Tank was not even facing that way :P

Back on topic me thinks.......Roll on 1st Nov.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

key just received for BF4 from simplecdkeys for standard and premium, downloading the 24gb now

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Well **** it. I just bought it, and I was going to give Battlefield a break for a few months.

JUST A HEADS UP.

Got my 2 Keys last night at 10pm from simplycdkeys, so gonna see whats what in origin now.......thank crunchie. Happy Days!

EDIT:

Both keys fine and activated....preloading as we speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

Sitting in work I have never been unhappier :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Download takes an age, speed wouldn't top 5mb/s.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Changed thread title as were not in beta anymore :)

battser wrote: »
    Sitting in work I have never been unhappier :(

How come batman?

Id say they are sent out in the order they were pre-ordered so you will get them in a few hours.

CHILLAX :cool:

grizzly wrote: »
    Download takes an age, speed wouldn't top 5mb/s.

Took me about 25 mins to download and install....UPC 50mb.

• Advertisement

How come batman?

Id say they are sent out in the order they were pre-ordered so you will get them in a few hours.

CHILLAX :cool:

Ah no man got the keys just not gonna get to DL it and play it till feckin Monday. Just slightly Jealous!

Here's some scout helicopter gameplay on Golmud Railway. Enjoy!

battser wrote: »
    Ah no man got the keys just not gonna get to DL it and play it till feckin Monday. Just slightly Jealous!

Jealous of what!!! A load of mongos with a higher rank....just more high prize dog tags to claim mate.

My missus and I had a baby last week so my time will be severely limited for the foreseeable future.....should have planned it a bit better with hindsight!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Jealous of what!!! A load of mongos with a higher rank....just more high prize dog tags to claim mate.

My missus and I had a baby last week so my time will be severely limited for the foreseeable future.....should have planned it a bit better with hindsight!

Ok first person to knife wonda boy gets to name the baby :pac:

Also congrats man!

Haha do not tell her that anyway! COngrats dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Anyone try defuse yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,408 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Get one of these :)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaghdU3loD-GYMyVdSnMjXjC-ic3VFu3cWhJgDIUYFq1FIorZh4Q

Get to level 100 colonel and win dad of the year at the same time.

So is anyone actually playing it yet via a proxy or whatever? I see a few lads off here playing it in my friends list :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

So is anyone actually playing it yet via a proxy or whatever?

yeah galeords server is full 64 players

dreamers75 wrote: »
    yeah galeords server is full 64 players

Un-officially or Officially playing it....I have no option to play it as off yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Un-officially or Officially playing it....I have no option to play it as off yet.

Log in to Origin using the VPN, then go to Battlelog, disable the VPN and play.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

anyone who liked all the collectables from bad company 2's single player will enjoy that bf4 brings most of that back.

There are 3 collectable dog tags to every level plus any weapon you find you add to your single player collection and can call on them during any mission.

And they aint easy. Couldnt find 2 of the tags or 3 of the weapons in the first mission alone!! (thats without really trying though) so if you are a bit ocd thats some re playability for you.

only done the first 3 missions

it's better then 3 and I like the characters enough (though you are a silent protagonist this time, despite not being silent in 3 or bad company) but it seems buggy as hell and there are some proper lost opportunities in every mission. I cant seem to be able to pull my PLD no matter what button I press which is a pain in the ass and there are times they tell me to use it...

Side from that visually its a tour de force. Everyone's seen the first mission but visually its nothing in comparison to the 2nd and 3rd mission (and I expect that trend to keep going up)

For those having some stuttering issues/graphical issues this video tutorial helped me out :)

No stutters or graphical errors, but there is a huge problem with the sound on alot of the levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,336 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I am loving the Scout Helicopters in this. Almost have the guided rocket unlocked. The 25mm cannon gives you so much more punch. They seem to have flipped the speed between the Scout and Attack helos from BF3. Scouts feel much faster now, which is much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I am loving the Scout Helicopters in this. Almost have the guided rocket unlocked. The 25mm cannon gives you so much more punch. They seem to have flipped the speed between the Scout and Attack helos from BF3. Scouts feel much faster now, which is much appreciated

The AA cannons are useless tho

Vehicle hit 1 wtf?

No stutters or graphical errors, but there is a huge problem with the sound on alot of the levels.

You running on High? How is FPS?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Can anyone tell me how I download the texture pack for the xbox 360??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Is the sound issue people are talking about a drop out of ambient sound? In some maps, it actually sounds like the sound has stopped completely, but I can still hear my gunfire, and some other things if I get close enough, but otherwise it just becomes deathly silent randomly....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

Is the sound issue people are talking about a drop out of ambient sound? In some maps, it actually sounds like the sound has stopped completely, but I can still hear my gunfire, and some other things if I get close enough, but otherwise it just becomes deathly silent randomly....
    exactly, worst on the dam and railroad level.

Advertisement