Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Hey guys you can use the battlelog app and commander mode on your PC by installing this Android emulator, signing into your google account and downloading Battlelog from the play store :D

Bluestacks Android Emulator

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

logik wrote: »
    What is the issue with this?

It is simply not working. Crashes al6l the time. Check out battlelog, ps4 players have given up on 64 player conquest, simply not working

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Re metro

Would it have killed them to put a pass from A to C as well? Could have it done from over the entry to Metro to the left when you leave B for C.

Caspian looks cool though

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

That wall in Caspian (and the ease with which the tower comes down) look like they'll make it a bit of a pain to be honest. I used to like sniping from that tower darn it... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

This shows that Metro will be pretty much the same as BF3:

It appears they have switched A and C flags!

But yes, Caspian does look awesome.

Anyone know why in god's name we're getting videos of Second Assault, when China Rising is out first and there has been no footage released!

• Advertisement

Anyone know why in god's name we're getting videos of Second Assault, when China Rising is out first and there has been no footage released!

Second Assault is out tonight for Xbox One players who have premium.

Btw, this video shows more of how Metro has been improved. I wasn't really a big fan of Metro on conquest but I'm really looking forward to it with the improvements they have made:

DaLad wrote: »
    Second Assault is out tonight for Xbox One players who have premium.

So the DLCs are being released in different orders for different platforms?
    Btw, this video shows more of how Metro has been improved. I wasn't really a big fan of Metro on conquest but I'm really looking forward to it with the improvements they have made:

They really didn't "improve" it at all, TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

If you wanna play metro why not just go play BF3. Madness if you ask me. Battser on origin if anyone wants a few games now its back up. On Boards TS

So the DLCs are being released in different orders for different platforms?

Just Second Assault. The rest will be released as normal.

Huhf0Pe.png

They added many more routes around so it's not such a bottleneck. I'll find out tonight and see if I like it this time :P

• Advertisement

So it's still just XB One that's getting to play it this year - PC isn't getting it until January/February next year, with China Rising out on PC on December 3rd. Bit of a crap way to do it to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭rd1izb7lvpuksx

So it's still just XB One that's getting to play it this year - PC isn't getting it until January/February next year, with China Rising out on PC on December 3rd. Bit of a crap way to do it to be fair.

Everyone gets it on December 3rd.

Yeah all premium members get China Rising on December 3rd regardless of platform. Non premium members get it 2 weeks later on 17th or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

battser wrote: »
    If you wanna play metro why not just go play BF3. Madness if you ask me. Battser on origin if anyone wants a few games now its back up. On Boards TS

Whats the board's ts server? I have Celts and gaellords (sounds bad if you say it fast) bookmarked

Everyone gets CHINA RISING on December 3rd. Xbox One gets SECOND ASSAULT tonight, with everyone else having to wait until early next year.

I'm not overly bothered by this, but I think it's a sh!tty way of releasing stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭djskip316i

Hey guys you can use the battlelog app and commander mode on your PC by installing this Android emulator, signing into your google account and downloading Battlelog from the play store :D

Bluestacks Android Emulator

All i get is a black screen after joining a server

About 200 of the 300 reviews of the android app say the same thing. I get into it fine on my Nook HD+ though.

Just in case you haven't been on Battlefield 4 today, there is another Multiplayer update 265MB.

Battlefield 4 Multiplayer Update 2 - Xbox 360

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

I managed to install the Commander app on my S4 using this app. But can't join a server, not sure if it's because the app is meant to be incompatible with my phone, or just the app itself is rubbish.

That Multiplayer update 2 also added Air Superiority option and the China Rising maps to the map selection option in server browser

Dragon Pass
    Silk Road
    Guilin Peak
    &
    Altai Range

Sounds exotic :D

• Advertisement

I managed to install the Commander app on my S4 using this app. But can't join a server, not sure if it's because the app is meant to be incompatible with my phone, or just the app itself is rubbish.

Probably the latter. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Wasn't dragon pass in bf2?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

BlitzKrieg wrote: »

Not quite, that was Dragon Valley.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

BlitzKrieg wrote: »

One of the best maps in it, would be glorious in Bf3.5 :D Fushe...too and Kubra...ah **** it all of them.

Sparks wrote: »
    I get into it fine on my Nook HD+ though.
    Scratch that, I got into the first test match fine, but it seems that now the whole world is testing it and there aren't enough games; I keep connecting to servers with 4 to 8 player slots (all empty) and two commander slots (usually both full). Why those are coming up as valid options I don't know. And when I do get a likely candidate (20-odd players, at least one free commander slot) and I try to dive into it, I'm guessing that someone else beats me to it and I get the "connection lost" error box.

Well, fup that, I'm going to go actually blow some stuff up instead of telling others to do it :D

You can finally see the China rising guns in the battlelog now. Cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

My performance has gone up, and no crashes in the past 8 games....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 DTA338

Are the new maps up yet on Xbox One?

DTA338 wrote: »

Yeah they've been there since last night. On Battlefield go to store and download premium, it should say free if you have already bought it, wait till it downloads, then Second Assault maps should be up on the store in game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

DTA338 wrote: »

Think for premium members yea, you can get them in game rather than the MS store.

Advertisement