Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Whats the story with the double xp since last night?
    I got like 80,000 points in a match before I turned it off for the night, leveled up twice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Tazzimus wrote: »
    I got like 80,000 points in a match before I turned it off for the night, leveled up twice :)

I was wondering I thought I accidentally activated an xp Boost, maby it's a double xp weekend for the next gen releases

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

It was mental yesterday. Op. Locker + M416 + 50% boost + the apparent double XP = 180,000 points + two rank ups in one game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

It seems there will be a double XP WEEK as an apology for the problems recently.

"To show its appreciation for players' "patience," DICE is offering double experience for every multiplayer match played between Nov. 28 and Dec. 5. DICE will also give any player that logs in on Dec. 5 a M1911 pistol scope, which was previously reserved for DICE developers."

DaLad wrote: »
    It seems there will be a double XP WEEK as an apology for the problems recently.

"To show its appreciation for players' "patience," DICE is offering double experience for every multiplayer match played between Nov. 28 and Dec. 5. DICE will also give any player that logs in on Dec. 5 a M1911 pistol scope, which was previously reserved for DICE developers."
    Well thats not true, it wasn't double xp tonight like it was last night

• Advertisement

Well thats not true, it wasn't double xp tonight like it was last night

What's not true? I never said there was double XP tonight, I said there was double XP starting Nov. 28th and finishing Dec. 5th

It was posted as an announcement on Battlelog earlier today.

Source

We want a Thompson and m1 grand like in bc2

But ill take your pistol scope and mumble violently under my breath

fergus1001 wrote: »
    We want a Thompson and m1 grand like in bc2

But ill take your pistol scope and mumble violently under my breath

I'd love an M1 garand but I'm happy enough with DMR's in the game :)

My friend REALLLLYY wants a bayonet on a gun like an M1 Garand however lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

IF we are having wishes granted then I'll have a Kar98 with scope please ....

On another note used the M416 last night , First gun that I have used in the game that I thought I prefer this to the others .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im with you lads, id love some WW2 in BF world again.
    Having said that i can get them all in Red Orchestra :)

• Advertisement

Conquest assault map on Normandy as an expansion ala bc2 Vietnam

What's not true? I never said there was double XP tonight, I said there was double XP starting Nov. 28th and finishing Dec. 5th

It was posted as an announcement on Battlelog earlier today.

Source
    My bad, was late and I was a bit tired at that point :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Any Xbox one players hear check out 64 player conquest? Verdict?

Side point. I hate double exp, pathetic, ruins SPM which was an important stat.

In response to a previous poster row Dragons Pass, Jack Frags or Westie said it was a revamp of the BF2 map, they played it, just different name

mozattack wrote: »
    Any Xbox one players hear check out 64 player conquest? Verdict?

Side point. I hate double exp, pathetic, ruins SPM which was an important stat.

In response to a previous poster row Dragons Pass, Jack Frags or Westie said it was a revamp of the BF2 map, they played it, just different name

Welcome to 2002 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

fergus1001 wrote: »
    Welcome to 2002 :p

How apt........i think consoles will now see the side of the game they have been on the outskirts off for a few years.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    How apt........i think consoles will now see the side of the game they have been on the outskirts off for a few years.

64 player operation metro madness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Lol @ jesus_thats_gre jumping into the water after me, I dove under, came out behind him and BAM! Right in the kisser!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Okay what do you have to do to unlock the guns in the single player game lads...I have done the campaign in normal and I did the last level twice (for obvious reasons) no spoliers. And I did not get the P90, I got the two dogtags. How do you get the P90....????

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

If you have the dogtag, you have the guns, but you only use them in the multiplayer version...

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

They may unlock after your next multiplayer game. The end of the game actually has three choices the less obvious one being to choose neither 'option'...

• Advertisement

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    They may unlock after your next multiplayer game. The end of the game actually has three choices the less obvious one being to choose neither 'option'...

Hmmm did not know about the 3rd choice..I have no option to select them in loadout so something is wrong somewhere. My money is on a DICE fubar bug. :mad:

If you have the achievements and have played/completed a multiplayer round you should see them I believe.

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    If you have the achievements and have played/completed a multiplayer round you should see them I believe.

I know thats the problem.....I aint seeing jack sh1t.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Okay what do you have to do to unlock the guns in the single player game lads...I have done the campaign in normal and I did the last level twice (for obvious reasons) no spoliers. And I did not get the P90, I got the two dogtags. How do you get the P90....????

It took a good few minutes after letting the credits roll for each ending for the weapons to unlock for me.

Ah yeah, you have to let the credits finish too.

I let them roll twice, Maybe they are not in the loadout but I might be able to access them in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,986 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

5uspect wrote: »
    It took a good few minutes after letting the credits roll for each ending for the weapons to unlock for me.

On the pc at least, the second you get the achievement you get the weapon.

On the pc at least, the second you get the achievement you get the weapon.

Not so....I got it tonite nearly 2 days later.

Anyone finding the tanks a bit slow or do i need to unlock something?
    I find the speed grand, its the handling that causes issues, they spin waay too easily if the ground isn't race track smooth.

• Advertisement

Much slower than bf3. On XBO anyway. Cant Blitzkrieg :/

And there very vulnerable from air attacks there supposed to be 15+ tonnes in weight and they whip around like an f1 car if you go hard off road :/ go hard or go home I say

Advertisement