Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 Chat

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

well, I equipped it and went for a 20:3 game, so it's not that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

mozattack wrote: »
    I feel for the LvlCap and Matimi0 Aprils Fool re the G36c.

I actually equiped it and did really well but was thinking jeez it aint that powerful, what are they on about LOL.

Because most gamers are idiots who, once one of their idols tell them that a particular gun is great, they fully believe them and their brains are tuned to that particular weapon only and it turns out to be the best gun in the game. Just don't argue with them or they'll just say "go f**k yourself".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I've been using the G36C for ages (for the master tag) and didn't notice any difference when the patch came out...

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

I unlocked all the battlepacks for the G36C a while ago. It wasn't one of the easy weapons to use, you could see the muzzle moving side to side on full auto. But it was fairly hard hitting with burst fire. But people complained loudly and they got a buff.

Now the TYPE-95B-1, thats a hard carbine to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

4Dlolz wrote: »
    This is what Naval Strike should have been.

wow but its an rts, imagine controllable battleships a bad storm and jets in battlefield 4 !

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 271 ✭✭4Dlolz

fergus1001 wrote: »
    wow but its an rts, imagine controllable battleships a bad storm and jets in battlefield 4 !

battlefield5_logo.png
    Smiley+Face,+Wink.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

So.... Battlefield 1942 with improved physics, yes?

Used to love how you get land on the enemy aircraft carrier, and drive it just out of the play area, so it'd be unusable by the enemy :P

A nice game to finish the evening on, one of those games where the enemy teabag you and others give you rude dietry suggestions and you don't feel bad because it's not noobs that you're destroying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭The Red

I saw that. Little scamps...

the_syco wrote: »
    So.... Battlefield 1942 with improved physics, yes?

Used to love how you get land on the enemy aircraft carrier, and drive it just out of the play area, so it'd be unusable by the enemy :P

Basically if the put in a destroyer ship on either side which is controlled by the player so you can pound there positions when attacking and you only get one per round and if it's destroyed your commander loses his tomahawk missiles and also the team loses a little bird helicopter that takes off prom the back of the ship! And jets get a new anti ship missile so it would be carrier assault conquest hybrid

Dice we need this ****!

• Advertisement

Basically if the put in a destroyer ship on either side which is controlled by the player so you can pound there positions when attacking and you only get one per round and if it's destroyed your commander loses his tomahawk missiles and also the team loses a little bird helicopter that takes off prom the back of the ship! And jets get a new anti ship missile so it would be carrier assault conquest hybrid

Dice we need this ****!

And some troll spawns in the destroyer and beaches it or destroys it in such as way as to deliberately harm his team. And they will do it since thats what idiots did in Bf1942 & 2142.

And some troll spawns in the destroyer and beaches it or destroys it in such as way as to deliberately harm his team. And they will do it since thats what idiots did in Bf1942 & 2142.

You have to be voted in as ship commander at the start of the round that should solve it

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Megalodon found?
    I mean, it's jackfrags, but if that's a fake, they put a little effort in there...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Sparks wrote: »
    Megalodon found?
    I mean, it's jackfrags, but if that's a fake, they put a little effort in there...

ahhh so while they were meant to be fixing the game they were playing around with **** like this :)

/troll

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Okay so it's real and it's awesome :D

NOW FIX THE DAMN GAME ! HA

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Yup it sure is. Had to check for myself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Hjt0nXJxs

Nice little Easter Egg. :D

On another note, has anybody any idea what this Kevin Simpson Phantom Trainee thing is?! I just don't get it.....

zZ9Ht.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

DICE Los Angeles do the DLC , DICE Sweden does the game, so you can't really fault DICE LA for been bored adding stuff like this.

BordorFox wrote: »
    DICE Los Angeles do the DLC , DICE Sweden does the game, so you can't really fault DICE LA for been bored adding stuff like this.

No, DICE Stockholm made all the DLC so far. DICE L.A are doing the final 2 DLC.

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    No, DICE Stockholm made all the DLC so far. DICE L.A are doing the final 2 DLC.

Ah, well maybe they will work then.

Ah, well maybe they will work then.

I'm friends with 1 of the DEV's and he knows myself and the group of lads I play with loved Close Quarters on BF3. He said we should like Dragon's Teeth. Hope he's right :D

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I'm friends with 1 of the DEV's and he knows myself and the group of lads I play with loved Close Quarters on BF3. He said we should like Dragon's Teeth. Hope he's right :D

Yeah i read dragons teeth is all close quarter combat, be interesting to see what comes of it, bar the ballistic shield that is.

Yeah i read dragons teeth is all close quarter combat, be interesting to see what comes of it, bar the ballistic shield that is.

A shield will finally end those stalemates in metro !!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

A shield will finally end those stalemates in metro !!!

very much doubt it. Grenades and lvgs hitting you from behind still means its a stalemate such is the amount of spam

Holy **** I have to try the megalodon thing!! Gonna try tonight.

Anyone wanna see the BF2 grappling hook and the zip-lines returning in BF4?

VBqLhDW.jpg

Had a great few games last night. First time on the ns maps. But alas as the night wore on I was getting more drunk and useless. Sorry lads. Didn't realise how hammered I was! :D. Great craic though.

miju wrote: »
    very much doubt it. Grenades and lvgs hitting you from behind still means its a stalemate such is the amount of spam

Have you ever heard of a no explosives server?

• Advertisement

This gun has been OP for months now - I wish DICE just took it out of the game.

2576_02.jpg

Advertisement