Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 Chat

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Just played Naval Strike for the first time, that Wave Breaker map is cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Struggling with the F2000 assignment on Hardcore, assume its easier on softcore?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Struggling with the F2000 assignment on Hardcore, assume its easier on softcore?

What the "get 10 kills inside the metro".Try Rush

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

dreamers75 wrote: »

If it's the kill assist ribbons that is the problem use the flame grenades.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 271 ✭✭4Dlolz

Okay, so the Phantom Trainee assignment has been discovered after a wild goose chase. The password is "epic dream worlds". If it doesn't work for you enter "bumpinthenight" first to unlock the assignment.

ip81FJH.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭eggox

Would you be by any chance a reddit reader

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

If it's the kill assist ribbons that is the problem use the flame grenades.
    What the "get 10 kills inside the metro".Try Rush

The kill assists are a pain :(

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

The Shotgun ribbons part of the Phanton Trainee assignment seems to be bugged :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

4Dlolz wrote: »
    Okay, so the Phantom Trainee assignment has been discovered after a wild goose chase. The password is "epic dream worlds". If it doesn't work for you enter "bumpinthenight" first to unlock the assignment.

ip81FJH.png

is this the same phantom trainee that's been there since the launch or is this a new one.

you can just click on the small icon at bottom of leaderboards and enter bumpinthenight as the password.

thought most people knew this as its been cracked for about 3 months now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

miju wrote: »
    is this the same phantom trainee that's been there since the launch or is this a new one.

you can just click on the small icon at bottom of leaderboards and enter bumpinthenight as the password.

He meant phantom prospect.

Edit: Wait no. I'm getting confused. He was right, it's phantom trainee. You're thinking of Phantom Prospect.

• Advertisement

miju wrote: »

This is the new one. Here's how to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

Also should be noted, you must be a premium member to enter the password.

Another shark has been found on Operation Mortar! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

omg that's ****ing hilarious! haha

Great news!

Loadout Presets are coming tomorrow! :D:D:D:D:D

No more messing around with classes during a match. Now we'll have the ability to create 4 Assault class set-ups, 4 Engineer class set-ups, 4 Support class set-ups and 4 Recon class set-ups. And flick between them!

1-BL.png?v=1396886972.16

2-BL.png?v=1396886972.16

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Loadout Presets are coming tomorrow!
    About fecking time, it's been asked for for long enough, even as a third-party setup using the battlelog API...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Sparks wrote: »
    About fecking time, it's been asked for for long enough, even as a third-party setup using the battlelog API...

Battlelog has an API? Is it broken?

Battlelog has an API? Is it broken?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654347734703621/2/
    https://github.com/ron975/Battlelogium
    And there are a few other wrappers to the API it seems...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Awh its fake :( that would of been awesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Great news!

Loadout Presets are coming tomorrow! :D:D:D:D:D

No more messing around with classes during a match. Now we'll have the ability to create 4 Assault class set-ups, 4 Engineer class set-ups, 4 Support class set-ups and 4 Recon class set-ups. And flick between them!

1-BL.png?v=1396886972.16

2-BL.png?v=1396886972.16

Any word what time we can expect this at?, just logged on there and nothing new as of yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭The Red

Its there now. I was just messing with it.

It doesnt look like the images though. Just go to your loadout and hover over the title of your class "Engineer" etc. Presets will appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Ok , I might be completely stupid here ( wouldn't be the first time ) , I set my different presets in battlelog before I joined a server but then ingame I couldn't find where to pic the preset I wanted . Please tell me I am more stupid than Dice/EA/whoever and I can choose from the different presets ingame .

Dunno but I spent a while today messing with them and just got home to see they werent saved and I have to reset them again :S

The Red wrote: »
    Dunno but I spent a while today messing with them and just got home to see they werent saved and I have to reset them again :S

database repair it seems all presets were reset

http://pcgmedia.com/loudout-presets-launched-for-bf4/

Note that Loadout Presets will only be available on Battlelog in Battlefield 4, and not be reflected in-game. You apply Presets to your Loadout, which then follows you in-game when you save it.”

This , this above , this statement .... what was the bloody point if you couldn't choose them in game , sweet baby jesus use your time more wisely .

jonski wrote: »
    This , this above , this statement .... what was the bloody point if you couldn't choose them in game , sweet baby jesus use your time more wisely .

Mobile phone browser, other laptop, or the browser in the background when you're running BF4.

Sparks wrote: »
    Mobile phone browser, other laptop, or the browser in the background when you're running BF4.

or ingame ? , the obvious place .

jonski wrote: »
    or ingame ? , the obvious place .
    Might be obvious to you, but it was (a) probably easier to implement this way; and (b) probably not done by the dev team that works on the game itself, but a wholly separate group who work on battlelog.

Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition is available for .72 cent!!!! :P LOL

http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-Deluxe-Edition-Instant-Access/dp/B00H2VOELQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,408 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition is available for .72 cent!!!! :P LOL

http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-Deluxe-Edition-Instant-Access/dp/B00H2VOELQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

That's an excellent price but it says that downloads are only available to U.S. customers
    Game Downloads are only available to US customers
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please continue shopping on the Amazon.com home page.

Advertisement