Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gell insoles in cheaper runners

Options
  • 27-09-2013 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭

hi i need a pair of running shoes, just for a couple of runs aweek ive never bought a pair of running shoes , just wore my ordinary trainers, instead of spending 70 euro on one of the better known brands, i was thinking of buying a not so well known name brand (cheaper pair ) and using some gell insoles if i don't feel there's enough cushioning in them, any one tried this or any advice on this, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

avfc1874 wrote: »
    hi i need a pair of running shoes, just for a couple of runs aweek ive never bought a pair of running shoes , just wore my ordinary trainers, instead of spending 70 euro on one of the better known brands, i was thinking of buying a not so well known name brand (cheaper pair ) and using some gell insoles if i don't feel there's enough cushioning in them, any one tried this or any advice on this, thanks

Its a false economy to scimp on the footwear really..you would be much better taking the hit and making a sound purchase from amphibian king with a gait analysis.

Advertisement