Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking Bad Podcasts - Suggestions?

Options
  • 27-09-2013 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

I know it's a bit obsessive (but hey, this is the place to do it) but just wondering if anyone knows of any particularly good BB podcasts that I might be missing out on.

To my mind the best, or at least the most entertaining one is the Bald Move podcast with Jim and Aaron. The TV critic's cast is good as a more serious counterweight to that, although he can sometimes seem deliberately contrarian. And then there's the Insider Podcast, which is interesting but a little too much obsequiousness and backslapping gong on.

I've listened to the AfterBuzz one and Feinberg and Iceberg but I'm not a big fan of those.

Anyone know of any other good ones - albeit that we're down to the last episode and recaps!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I don't listen to them myself, but I've heard the Insider one gives out some great trivia on the recently aired episode. It's fascinating to hear of the symbolism in the episodes, and their background in creating each. A bit late in the game for me however to start listening to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I find the symbolism stuff to be quite tedious. Its the main reason I steer clear of the podcasts.

Advertisement