Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

easy pay card

Options
  • 28-09-2013 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

how do i go about setting up an easy pay card

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi dermoo60,

If you would like an easypay card to pay your bills, all you need to do is contact us with your account details and we can organise to have one sent out to you.

For customers who pay their bills in the post office, an easypay card can be especially convenient. It has your account information encoded on it so it means you don't have to carry an invoice stub around with you. For more information on our payment options, see here.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭dottybows

Hi,

I was trying to look up more information about the Easypay Card, but couldn't find anything. How come this is not mentioned on the Electric Ireland Website? Why cant I apply for one on the website?

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi dottybrows,

Thanks for your post.
    I was trying to look up more information about the Easypay Card, but couldn't find anything. How come this is not mentioned on the Electric Ireland Website? Why cant I apply for one on the website?

Easypay cards can be ordered by phone (1850 372 372) or by email/social media, but this facility isn't available directly via the website. We regret any inconvenience.

If you send us your details by private message (including your full name, address, contact number and confirmation that you are the account holder) we would be able to issue you with an easypay card here via Boards.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement