Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finn "Prince Devitt" Bálor Thread (Raw Spoilers ahoy!)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The culmination of the greatest rivalry in Irish Wrestling's history. Prince Devitt vs Dunkan Disorderly V

From last Saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Tremendous entrances!

Dunkan and Devitt had a very different match to the one I had in my head following along with the series. Thought we would have utter chaos with run ins. But Wrestling.ie was far more senisble keeping it one on one if you are
    crowning a new Champion in their hometown. Dunkan is totally the right choice too as looks, talks and Wrestles the part.

Devitt in Wrestling.ie has been a lot of fun. Working as pure villain with few smarks in the crowd and without the tedious Bullet Club that plagued some of his matches in New Japan.

And there's people online who want Devitt to do this every day for the rest of his Wrestling career:

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

rovert wrote: »
    And there's people online who want Devitt to do this every day for the rest of his Wrestling career:

:P
    Na just at maina 35 in the main event

Ha ha how long did that vid take in real time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

look at him in the still checking out the cleavage. Could be worse ways to spend a few hours

More Devitt with his top off. This time being interviewed:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

So that's where Claudio Castagnoli has been.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'd happily let her paint my chest for a few hours every evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I'd happily let her paint my chest for a few hours every evening.

I'd happily paint her chest for a few hours every evening.

• Advertisement

The Backstage Body Paint interview is gas. Devitt is a wee charmer and his relationship with his artist (Kate) is funny.

He gives nothing away about WWE. Kate is asked by the interviewer could she see herself painting Devitt in a years time (as in you will run out of character). Likely knowing Devitt is going to WWE she gives your man a deer in the headlights look.

I really need to prioritise the Progress Wrestling show I posted the praise online has been really high. Strong match card but the presentation and venue sounds really striking:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=91065317&postcount=514

Cool piece of fan art:

BrozWAfCUAAGckh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

The guy in the big picture of the venom body paint isnt even devitt.

47:22 mark Prince Devitt links himself to the NWA, Global Force Wrestling and some other company in New York on a Northern Irish Wrestling radio show:
    https://soundcloud.com/outside-the-ropes/outside-the-ropes-july-2nd-2014

Inconsolable levels of LOL here.

The culmination of the greatest rivalry in Irish Wrestling's history. Prince Devitt vs Dunkan Disorderly V

From last Saturday

^ Don't sleep on this match at 1:33:33 mark.

A highlight video:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

can you imagine the size of the t shirt if it listed all his chmapionships :eek:

it would be even too big for the big show :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭CCWrestling

This interview with Fergal Devitt took place in Camden Palace Cork City before Fergal hosted a seminar for The CCW Pro Wrestling Academy. Enjoy!!!

For more Irish Wrestling iPPV's and Interviews with top stars of wrestling go to www.wrestledope.com

PWInsider
    Now that WWE has officially announced KENTA has been signed, we've been asked a lot about Fergal "Prince" Devitt coming in. We are told he is signed and an official announcement is indeed forthcoming, but there's been no real timetable as to when that may be.

I guess this Tweet yesteday was Devitt's way of celebrating it:

2v8i9g0.jpg

YAY!

WHY MUST HE DO THIS:

5f0y9d.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Fergal McTrollit.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Clemantis

Saw a fella on the bus home with a devitt t-shirt from those splx apparel people. Looked deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

Clemantis wrote: »
    Saw a fella on the bus home with a devitt t-shirt from those splx apparel people. Looked deadly.

I ordered one about three weeks ago and no sign of it yet. Has anyone here bought from Suplex?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

I got mine, it did take around 3 weeks.

Yesterday was Devitt's 33rd birthday so Becky just posted this:

BtbezoaIUAE8BJv.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Devitt tweeting about the sacrifices it takes to become a wrestler, and Sami Zayn responds with; 'Amen brother, now let's take over'

I only watch clips from NXT here and there, but my interest will go up 100% when Devitt goes there.

Devitt tweeting about the sacrifices it takes to become a wrestler, and Sami Zayn responds with; 'Amen brother, now let's take over'

I only watch clips from NXT here and there, but my interest will go up 100% when Devitt goes there.

Devitt and WWE are just teasing us now!

Of the impression he left for America already - as in last night/this morning.

Of the impression he left for America already - as in last night/this morning.

Why do you think that?

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Why do you think that?

Don't want to get anyone in trouble. :P

Advertisement