Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finn "Prince Devitt" Bálor Thread (Raw Spoilers ahoy!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Haha, don't think that would go down too well. Is Mickey Finn not American slang for a date rape drug?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Whosthis wrote: »
    Haha, don't think that would go down too well. Is Mickey Finn not American slang for a date rape drug?

I can see it now... Mickey Finn has just hit the Go To Sleep on Nikki Bella.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

and there now he has Paige in his sleeper hold, sounds creepy as hell but would be funny

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Lost all respect for Devitt there. What respectable person over 18 can't drive a car? I can understand not having one but not being able to drive is criminal and an offence punishable by death in Roscommon.

• Advertisement

Lost all respect for Devitt there. What respectable person over 18 can't drive a car? I can understand not having one but not being able to drive is criminal and an offence punishable by death in Roscommon.

Imagine forming a Club while being unable to drive the mini bus?

https://twitter.com/fergaldevitt/status/520323507599982592

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Didn't learn till I was 25. Didn't need to cause public transport was decent round me....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Didn't learn till I was 25. Didn't need to cause public transport was decent round me....

didnt learn till 25 eithier dont see big deal really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Maybe not being able to book a theory test is what made him good at the wrestling

He was barely in the Country some years and Bray is kind of a self contained yoke on its own. Unlike WWE New Japan tour buses everyone everywhere. No car rentals required.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Im only in the process of driving , 25 and Have my 2nd Theory Exam this month

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So what if he can't drive...Thats immateriel to his wrestling career what a pointless thing to say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Successful Troll is Successful lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

You could learn to drive an automatic, which most cars are in the US I believe, in a day or two in fairness.

Bzm-KEtIgAAv55L.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

rovert wrote: »
    Bzm-KEtIgAAv55L.jpg

Is it weird I scanned the hill's and inspected the logo in the bottom left and looked at the Hollywood sign (whilst looking at will smith 10 plus times) too finally realise its Devitt face ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Is it weird I scanned the hill's and inspected the logo in the bottom left and looked at the Hollywood sign (whilst looking at will smith 10 plus times) too finally realise its Devitt face ?

Unless you've been drinking..yes tbh..

Pentecost wrote: »
    Unless you've been drinking..yes tbh..

I had been

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

10702107_10201794058732060_2680368805245892773_n.jpg?oh=2eae0dbe3ffa165ac123829032bd0467&oe=54B3AD7C

Devitt keeping his body paint in NXT it seems like!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    10702107_10201794058732060_2680368805245892773_n.jpg?oh=2eae0dbe3ffa165ac123829032bd0467&oe=54B3AD7C

Devitt keeping his body paint in NXT it seems like!
    Should be kept for just ppv's

• Advertisement

For us pesents watching nxt on sky, I take it his debut is next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

MrMac84 wrote: »
    For us pesents watching nxt on sky, I take it his debut is next week?

November 6th is the show his debut is on.

At the November 13 - December 4 tapings last night Devitt was all over the show kind of replacing Zayn in the workhorse role.

Someone Direct Messaged me:
    Bálor is unlike anyone else there in his confidence, movements, work, etc. Even Sami doesn't compare. Amazing.

Even his in ring promos were praised which was assuring.

Read the spoilers here:
    http://www.letssaythings.com/2014/10/23/wwe-nxt-tv-tapings-1023-tv-spoilers-next-four-weeks/

On a special note having Finn Balor and Becky Lynch on the same episodes of WWE television is this fan's dream come true. 3 years ago I would have called you crazy if you told me that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

From the spoilers "After the match, Finn said he’d be bringing something to Takeover that the Ascension had never seen before."

Bodypaint?????????

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Certainly seems that he's being push very strongly for someone just in the door. Can't seem him being in NXT too long (hopefully).

B0uHMTnCIAIollL.jpg

Given the Fada Devitt is SO going to end up on a Junior or Leaving Cert Irish paper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Certainly seems that he's being push very strongly for someone just in the door. Can't seem him being in NXT too long (hopefully).

No keep in NXT for a long time yet. It's the best WWE show in years. With how terrible the storylines on Raw have been for most of this year I don't want to see him on the flagship show anytime soon.

Advertisement