Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finn "Prince Devitt" Bálor Thread (Raw Spoilers ahoy!)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'm looking forward to this already. I really hope they challenge for the tag team championships.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

rovert wrote: »

I thought Kidd’s time on NXT was up with the recent TV time on Raw/SM, but maybe he’s better off staying on it and wrestling quality like Balor.

Are Enzo & Big Cass doing anything on NXT other than helping push Carmella?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Wouldn't mind seeing Vaudevillians vs Enzo and Big Cass for the Tag titles soon.

Depending how much you care this is a big spoiler for the next NXT Special. For the fear of being too vague or annoying It has nothing to do with wins or losses or storylines. :
    http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2o69xj/news_on_finn_balor_at_the_next_nxt_live_special/

Metsfans is right most of the time WWE leaker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Depending how much you care this is a big spoiler for the next NXT Special. For the fear of being too vague or annoying It has nothing to do with wins or losses or storylines. :
    http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2o69xj/news_on_finn_balor_at_the_next_nxt_live_special/

Metsfans is right most of the time WWE leaker.
    Eh was kind of expecting it anyway. The live shows get a good few more viewers as well and if what you were saying before is right (about him just spending a little time at NXT) they would want to hype it up as much as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,704 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Trying to stand out and be different and step up to Stone Cold's challenge.

Reach for the brass ring.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Eh was kind of expecting it anyway. The live shows get a good few more viewers as well and if what you were saying before is right (about him just spending a little time at NXT) they would want to hype it up as much as possible.

Ok in subsequent events to my previous post Rob McCarron who attended the NXT tapings told me that Balor pretty much says he is going to do it in his promo that airs on tomorrow's episode of NXT.

Metsfan seems to be bit of spoofer as I always say.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Its handy that the NXT ring canvas is dark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

This could go either way with the "WWE universe".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Nah, not at Full Sail. It's a very smarky crowd and it's the reason that most matches there get that extra bit of level, because of the reaction of the crowd. They don't have to bump cheers or boos in production like the do in Smackdown. The crowd will go nuts if it does happen, pretty much guaranteed.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Nah, not at Full Sail. It's a very smarky crowd and it's the reason that most matches there get that extra bit of level, because of the reaction of the crowd. They don't have to bump cheers or boos in production like the do in Smackdown. The crowd will go nuts if it does happen, pretty much guaranteed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fully aware that a man dressed as a dog would get over in Full Sail, it's beyond that I worry about. And of course the casual viewer at home.

100% disagree with respect.

*I want to preface the below with I've zero problem with late comers on Devitt. The more fans the better. Not looking for anyone to listen to the B-Sides in their original French. :pac: I am just not a fan of lazy/cynical bandwagoning.*

I could write a theses on the NXT crowd both at Full Sail (where everything is taped) and at live events. I have at times already on here. :P I am VERY down on both at this time. But in terms of this subject it will get over like a million dollars. The Full Sail audience is very impressed by internet hype. What I mean by that is they don't investigate and watch matches at best they look at pictures and music videos. NXT attendees stike me as Wreddit reader types. Anyways I don't know a wrestler in modern times that has been more visual in their presentation than Prince Devitt. Full Sail will wee themselves if it happens. Trust me.

100% disagree with respect.

*I want to preface the below with I've zero problem with late comers on Devitt. The more fans the better. Not looking for anyone to listen to the original B-Sides in their original French. :pac: I am just not a fan of lazy/cyncial bangwagoning.*

I could write a theses on the NXT crowd both at Full Sail (where everything is taped) and at live events. I have at times already on here. :P I am VERY down on both at this time. But in terms of this subject it will get over like a million dollars. The Full Sail audience is very impressed by internet hype. What I mean by that is they don't investigate and watch matches at best they look at pictures and music videos. NXT attendees stike me as Wreddit reader types. Anyways I don't know a wrestler in modern times that has been more visual in their presentation than Prince Devitt. Full Sail will wee themselves if it happens. Trust me.

Oh I have no doubt about it, they're weeing themselves as it is and he's dancing his way to the ring FFS :P .

I'd like nothing more than for Devitt to come up to the main roster and become a huge deal but there's a part of me that is half afraid at the same time that the general public won't take to him.

I'd like nothing more than for Devitt to come up to the main roster and become a huge deal but there's a part of me that is half afraid at the same time that the general public won't take to him.

If anything the crowd will take to him but Vince won't. Another Cesaro essentially. Like I already said half serious/half funny. Balor is Irish not Swiss which will stand towards him as the McMahons love their Irish roots.

If anything the crowd will take to him but Vince won't. Another Cesaro essentially. Like I already said half serious/half funny. Balor is Irish not Swiss which will stand towards him as the McMahons love their Irish roots.

I hope you're right, he's got every chance in the world to go far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Well in that case, I hope Fergal reminds Vince that the McMahons are Irish every chance he gets. I really am excited about where he can go in the company over the next couple of years.

Everyone NEEDS to watch how they edited the extremely loud "holy ****" chant after Balor MURDERED Breeze with a double foot stomp. They play this weird crowd roar noise that sounded like a crowd celebrating a goal a FIFA game for the Megadrive.

Yeah Balor says he is bringing something to NXT R Evolution that the Ascension has never seen before. Heard that line on the night but I forgot. I suggested the Father Ted boxset at the time.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is the R|Evolution show only on the network, or will Sky show it in 2 parts later on?

SKy will show it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Funny thing is on the Youtube channel you can hear the "holy ****" chants really clearly

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

His RTE documentary must be on soon just seen an ad for it

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    His RTE documentary must be on soon just seen an ad for it

Wednesday 17th December 21:00. Not sure if it is RTE 1 or 2.

Thanks for the heads up.

Wednesday 17th December 21:00. Not sure if it is RTE 1 or 2.

Thanks for the heads up.

Twill be on RTE 2. Can't see them delaying the news :P :P

That's a fair point.

That's a fair point.

If he gets over enough you never know :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

B4IvP37IMAAwuDJ.jpg

IDEALLY Devitt appears on the Late Late to promote this and the The Camembert Quartet plays this while walks out to the couch:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

IDEALLY Devitt appears on the Late Late to promote this and the The Camembert Quartet plays this while walks out to the couch:

That would be cool but I'm guessing he won't have any free time to fly home for it

Advertisement