Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finn "Prince Devitt" Bálor Thread (Raw Spoilers ahoy!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

rovert wrote: »
    I remember years and years ago Devitt saying that he is a big Muse fan. If you are a Muse fan you probably a Radiohead fan.

It reminds me of Dead Star by Muse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4c4myEJL8k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

rovert wrote: »
    After R Evolution people online said it sounded like Paranoid Android by Radiohead. Personally don't really hear it.

I thought that actually. just the really good bit in the theme does sound quite like it

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Palo Alto wrote: »
    It reminds me of Dead Star by Muse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4c4myEJL8k

I thought it kinda reminds me of this song (and always thought it would be a great James Bond or Wrestling Theme Song)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Rte 2 now, smack 'em up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Bálors theme is definitely influenced by Muse.

Would feckin love Muse to do something for him. Talk about epic.

on that subject...

tumblr_lq6ztmcmyX1qktqneo1_500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,704 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Watching the doc again and after watching wrestle kingdom I really would love to see/hear JR call one of his matches.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭wolfpac

He'll turn heel and do a Garth Brooks on it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Match will end in a DQ after a run in by the residents committee.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Book Owen Keegan as the authority figure and he'll cancel the match after its sold out

The Local Authority

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

*glass shatters* out comes Enda Kenny. :o

Enda Kenny Omega, Joan Borton, Phil "Hollywood" Hogan and the rarely seen Pat Rabbitte Wolverine.

Balor has been working CJ Parker this weekend on NXT Live events.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

CJ Parker has essentially become a jobber on NXT really hasn't he? It's kind of sad to see it happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

That's the enviormentalist guy isn't it ? I'm not a massive fan of him at all , There is so many better characters and wrestlers than him

Bálor had the better dreadlocks at R Evolution

That's the enviormentalist guy isn't it ? I'm not a massive fan of him at all , There is so many better characters and wrestlers than him

Yeah supposedly he is better on WWE Live Events. He works like Jimmy Valiant if you know who is. A 70s Wrestler. He really gets the crowd into his matches with basic old school stuff. Like clapping, dancing and shaking his ass.

From the UK Sun
    Finn Balor recently spoke with The UK Sun about his decision to sign with WWE and go to NXT. Here is what he had to say…

On His Time in WWE Developmental (NXT) Thus Far: “Every day I come into work and I’m continuously blown away by the size of the company and how helpful they are and how willing they are to meet me about any ideas I have. “Everything that I’ve done before here was literally on my own back and they were all my own ideas with no help from anyone. I’ve come to WWE and a lot of people — I’ll be honest — said: ‘You know, you shouldn’t maybe go there.’ I can honestly say it was the greatest decision of my life coming to WWE. “It is an incredible company — incredible staff work behind the scenes helping everyone here, not only myself.” lot of people said: ‘They might curb your creativity.’ But with hindsight it has been the complete opposite. They’ve gathered it and pushed it forward and lifted it up and put their little shine on it.”

On His Future in NXT: “It has taken me fourteen years to get here so I’m not in any rush to move anywhere! I’m happy here, to be part of NXT. As the saying goes: ‘The future is now.’ Hopefully we — myself and the lads — can help NXT reach a new level.”

I am sure he believes it but he certainly knows how to say the right things.

• Advertisement

A local Florida indie for $10:

35RhwWd.jpg

People are sharing this online so I don't mind posting it here now. But Balor seems like a hit with kids not just us well smarks:
    B7rAVLGCMAEuPyt.jpg

I know his mother a fair bit via social media - she made the figurines. The kid is a big hit for all the wrestlers. The Ascension, Enzo and Cass and Mojo Rawley make the most out of him at NXT Live Events. But she raved about how attentive Fergal was to him. Hugs and high fives.

Dawww

• Registered Users Posts: 60,704 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I can't wait to see the two of them have a match against each other.

Do you think that Fergal will turn on Kenta or would they play it out like the Neville/Zayn thing?

I wonder will we see any of the nxt lads at the rumble

The last 2 years have had an NXT entrant, so I would think we might see Adrian Neville perhaps.

Would love zayn nd neville to be 1 and 2

• Advertisement

Advertisement