Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finn "Prince Devitt" Bálor Thread (Raw Spoilers ahoy!)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Things are going to get both interesting and messy when it comes to spoiler talk as NXT is taping two months in advance.
    They are taping Balor vs Owens TONIGHT. So they ARE bombing through all the potential NXT dream matches and likely calling him up after Wrestlemania. Unless he wins the belt. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Right so it looks like he hasn't won the belt

Long-term it's probably more of a poisoned chalice if anything. The belt means nothing towards his eventual call-up, so the sooner he comes up the better. Let's just hope Vince has the same vision for him as HHH.

Yeah looks like Balor and Neville are being called up while Zayn and Owens feud all year in NXT. I expect Balor to wrestle on one more NXT taping as they shot a Balor-Breeze angle.

rovert wrote: »
    Yeah looks like Balor and Neville are being called up while Zayn and Owens feud all year in NXT. I expect Balor to wrestle on one more NXT taping as they shot a Balor-Breeze angle.
    Could see Balor & Neville go on the UK tour in April then, surely the most logical step. Last year had Neville-Zayn

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Can't see him being called up in the usual post mania spot as
    the title match took place on the show scheduled for 8/4/2015 - few weeks after mania.
    and then as Rovert said
    he has to have a match with Breeze after that.

• Advertisement

Can't see him being called up in the usual post mania spot as
    the title match took place on the show scheduled for 8/4/2015 - few weeks after mania.
    and then as Rovert said
    he has to have a match with Breeze after that.

There's usually an over-lap of a call-up and staying on NXT for a short-time. Paige did it, as did Bo Dallas, the Ascension, Shield, Wyatts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

So we're gonna have an epic entrance to close out the post-Mania RAW.

Awesome. I wonder who he'll interupt? Bray Wyatt maybe?

He could appear on WWE TV via vignettes first. While Neville is the guy who physically debuts the night after Wrestlemania.

rovert wrote: »
    He could appear on WWE TV via vignettes first. While Neville is the guy who physically debuts the night after Wrestlemania.

I would much prefer if they did it that way - make him out to be a massively big deal!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, like Adam Rose.... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Please please dont have him do vignettes first - just have him come out! I know they want to build up things but you cant beat the element of surprise!! Will he always have the body paint on in the main roster do we think?? If he is keeping it for PPV's then i would imagine his first appearance would just be normal Finn :D

We will have to wait and see lads I guess.

Do we have to spoiler tag stuff in here given it has spoilers in the thread title? :D

Probably safe as they are spoilers for something that hasn't aired yet - I think the spoiler tag is for previous episodes (as in actually aired on the network)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think he needs a bit more work on reacting because he didn't seem to react at all to the interruption of his interview this week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I saw this report online and we can only hope that it is all true!
    Finn Balor’s push towards the NXT main event picture comes because WWE officials are very high up on him. Not only is Triple H firmly behind the former Prince Devitt, but he has the support of Vince McMahon as well as Vince is a big fan.
    There’s some concern within WWE over how Balor’s gimmick will translate to the main roster but he does have a lot of momentum.
    It’s worth noting that before signing with WWE, Balor wanted, and was given, assurances that he wouldn’t have to work a lengthy stint in developmental. Balor wants to be on WWE’s main roster and is expected to be brought up sooner than most talents are.

Just used my Network voucher to order my first Finn Balor shirt :D
    Worked out at about €20 after P&P (which was as much as the shirt :mad:).
    Excite.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Just used my Network voucher to order my first Finn Balor shirt :D
    Worked out at about €20 after P&P (which was as much as the shirt :mad:).
    Excite.
    Yeah, but still, you'd of had to pay that anyway right?

Yeah. Without the voucher, the shirt would have been 40-50€ anyway, so I'll be more than happy with it at €20 overall :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Where did you get your Balor t-shirt? The smallest one they have on WWE Euroshop is 3XL.

• Advertisement

US Shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

All the rage in the playground.
    6yFsmz.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Sweet! Did you do those yourself or is that a picture that you just came across on the internet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

It was posted on his Instagram. Devitt like a lot of others reposts fan art but fan shoes is a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

Ageyev wrote: »
    All the rage in the playground.

Careful hanging around playgrounds, you'll get a reputation :D

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scruffy19

NXT star Finn Balor is being advertised for WWE's April 15th live event in Warsaw, Poland.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Hulk_Hogan_s_MSG_Banner_Already_Removed_Finn_Balor_Set_for_WWE_Live_Event_Bryan_and_The_Bellas.html#zlG0TjFzu6pOLGC7.99

Hopefully his push to the main roster happens soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Scruffy19 wrote: »
    Hopefully his push to the main roster happens soon :D

Sami Zayn have been doing house shows for about a year and they're still on NXT

• Advertisement

Advertisement