Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

39 weeks + 2 days small amounts of green thick discharge

• 28-09-2013 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi

Yesterday , twice in the evening time i had light green gooey like discharge.. I didnt really pay much attention to it but this morning googled it and there are many conflicting opinions on what it could be.

It wasnt a lot, but happened twice so am wondering, if this would b my mucas plug coming out slowly, or what do you think??

Am in the Coombe on Monday so I can ask the nurse then, but just a little concerned at the moment.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Mucous and discharge is very common coming up the end, it should be clear though, green could indicate an infection. We can't give medical advice so please seek the advice of a doctor, or give the midwives in the hospital a call.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement