Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting really fed up now

Options
  • 28-09-2013 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Ever since we re-joined back in July we've not had one full day of bb. Between ridiculously slow speeds, wrong address being inputted hence enginneers going to wrong address and also not ringing us, numerous of time & money wasted on calls to technical support and complaints and we're still having less than have of the supposed speed we're supposed to have. We were told we'd have up to a speed of 24 but as you can see by the pics this is what we get non stop. I'm just fed up now.<a href=photo6.jpg" />

<a href=photo5.jpg" />

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Ever since we re-joined back in July we've not had one full day of bb. Between ridiculously slow speeds, wrong address being inputted hence enginneers going to wrong address and also not ringing us, numerous of time & money wasted on calls to technical support and complaints and we're still having less than have of the supposed speed we're supposed to have. We were told we'd have up to a speed of 24 but as you can see by the pics this is what we get non stop. I'm just fed up now.<a href=photo6.jpg" />

<a href=photo5.jpg" />

Hi northdubgal,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having.
    Would you like to PM me your details and I'll look into this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement