Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q in city

Options
  • 28-09-2013 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

I drove past a huge q outside the Centra shop in the city centre this morning.

Anyone know what the story was?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Triangla wrote: »
    I drove past a huge q outside the Centra shop in the city centre this morning.

Anyone know what the story was?

One Direction tickets id say

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

Are you serious? I joked to the wife that maybe one direction tickets were on sale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

we drove past at 8 o clock last night and there was people camped outside even then hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

Are you serious? I joked to the wife that maybe one direction tickets were on sale!

Go away out of that.

It was the Daniel O'Donnell ones that went on sale this morning they were queueing for :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Daniel O Donnell fans have changed then! When I drove past it was 90% young girls.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Yep. Last date went on sale this morning. My twitter feed is full of a disturbing amount of women in their mid/late 20s disappointed on missing out O_O

Advertisement