Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Urban decay make up course 11th of october

• 28-09-2013 12:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was wondering has anybody on this forum done the make up course from urban decay before?

I am signing up to it this week,they need a 50 Euro deposit and my name and address (they give you a receipt) so there is no confusion as to whether you paid or not.

Its on in debenhams limerick from 5:30-8:00,and you have to pay 200 in total for the 4 week course,if you are doing the 1 week course (november the 3rd) it is 150.

And you get 200 worth of make up back for your money,it sounds like a good deal.

I would like to know of anybody who experienced this course and what to expect on it?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

guillespe wrote: »
    Hi there,

I was wondering has anybody on this forum done the make up course from urban decay before?

I am signing up to it this week,they need a 50 Euro deposit and my name and address (they give you a receipt) so there is no confusion as to whether you paid or not.

Its on in debenhams limerick from 5:30-8:00,and you have to pay 200 in total for the 4 week course,if you are doing the 1 week course (november the 3rd) it is 150.

And you get 200 worth of make up back for your money,it sounds like a good deal.

I would like to know of anybody who experienced this course and what to expect on it?:D

Just wondering where you heard of this or where I could get more info on this??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭aimerlans

There are signs up in House of Fraser Dundrum about the course

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Any signs of one being run in Dublin city centre?

Advertisement