Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Transfers

Options
  • 28-09-2013 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭

Lets hope we won't see the points hit carnage that we saw last week, but if needs must then this is the place to be :pac:

It's the last week before the international break so choose wisely and the cream fixture is Liverpool at home to Palace. Stoke are on my radar too, namely Wilson and Arnie.

The FSA CL Matchday 2 fixtures align this week too just to be aware of that.

May our transfers all be inspired :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Benteke will be out temporarily I think :)

Perhaps for Lukaku..?

All aboard the Sigurdsson bandwagon.. Again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭G1032

Danger781 wrote: »
    All aboard the Sigurdsson bandwagon.. Again

Ya. Would save 0.3 by getting him in for Ben Arfa.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I won't be getting on it myself , Chadli is just back from injury . Could easily replace him in the starting lineup .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    I won't be getting on it myself , Chadli is just back from injury . Could easily replace him in the starting lineup .

After he has scored 3 goals in 2 games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Sigurdsson in. Ozil out. Will allow me upgrade Suarez to Bent.

upgrade Suarez to Bent.

Wait, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Danger781 wrote: »
    Wait, what?

Has great fixtures. Fixtures over form.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Sturridge to Suarez will be my only change giving me:

Mig
    Walker Vidic Zabaleta Coleman
    Eriksen Ozil Ramsey
    Lukaku Rooney Suarez

Subs - Davis, Chester, Barkley, W-Prowse,

with 1.8 in the bank. May downgrade Coleman and Vidic in coming weeks in order to get Mata in if it turns out Maureen falls in love with him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Still doesn't make sense... do you mean to say upgrading Bent to Suarez, considering Bent is cheaper by a good bit? Likewise Ozil to Siggy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

It will be emergency ward for me this week. Walcott, Chester and Anelka are injured and Collins seems to have dropped to the west ham bench.
    Currently thinking of a 4 point hit.
    Walcott to....Moses
    Anelka to...Girod.

I can afford that as long as there are no price changes....but will hold off as long as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

all the talk of Arnie last week . Morgan Amalfitano at 5m is better option imo .

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

Nolan out - Robbie Brady in.

Frees up 1.9 milly then for the following weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

DJKendo wrote: »
    Nolan out - Robbie Brady in.

Frees up 1.9 milly then for the following weeks.

It should be noted that Brady is going to have some sort of operation on a hernia soon so he could be out for a bit! I already have him in my team so happy enough to keep him on the bench for a week or two but wouldn't be rushing to get him in if you don't have him already

• Registered Users Posts: 13,357 ✭✭✭✭8-10

What form?? Suarez hasn't played in the league all season. And he has good fixtures

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

holy sh*t I really misjudged Ramsey....kept thinking "it won't last", and it probably won't but i'm slipping so far behind in the meantime!

I wanted to do RVP to Suarez in time for the palace match, especially with united a shambles at the moment.

I wouldn't mind taking a 4 point hit to get ramsey in for ward prowse but I already have 3 arsenal players so would have to take another hit to ditch koscielney. not sure if it's worth an 8 point hit for those transfers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Suarez or Rooney is the question on my thoughts, Thinking Suarez as you just don't know what Moyes will do when RVP is fit.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Dunno really,

Rvp to rooney?
    I still think vp, if fit for next saturday's game, shouldn't be taken out for a 4point hit though. Though i wish i did it last night as i'd planned on doing, just couldn't get near a computer on time, or even change the captaincy from him :(
    I hate taking point hits but Moyes is making it very very hard for me not to pull the trigger.

Nolan to fecking anyone (ben arfa probably, though bamalfitano is tempting) is the first transfer regardless!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

Will Lukaku rise tonight? (He's on 94.4% TotalFPL)

..or is it safe to wait until after the Everton game tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Posada wrote: »

I suspect a lot of those buys were before 11.30 and people are holding off now, but its very close. If I wanted him and had the money to wait a day, I'd wait.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Not sure what do ,look s like Ramsey is a must have ,means barfa will have to go tonight to be ahead of Ramsey price rise and giroud will prob have to go next week as I will have 3 arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Posada wrote: »

They play Monday night so.......

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Have Koscielny, Ozil and Giroud...thinking about downgrading Kos to Clyne and upgrading Redmond to Ramsey for a hit. Don't want to go into another Arsenal game without him right now.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    holy sh*t I really misjudged Ramsey....kept thinking "it won't last", and it probably won't but i'm slipping so far behind in the meantime!

I wanted to do RVP to Suarez in time for the palace match, especially with united a shambles at the moment.

I wouldn't mind taking a 4 point hit to get ramsey in for ward prowse but I already have 3 arsenal players so would have to take another hit to ditch koscielney. not sure if it's worth an 8 point hit for those transfers?

after that performance and due to go up .1 tonight I predict another .3 rise for ramsey this week, may aswell get in early on it, I know it's a risk with a champions league fixture to come but think i'll just do my transfers now and be shot of FF decisions for a few days, I'm not feeling the love this year FF!!!
    As mr.prodston said in the matchday thread, davies has some nice fixtures coming up, and as I need to clear an arsenal player out to make room for ramsey then i'll do kos to davies and ward prowse to ramsey.
    I may well have caught the tail end of ramsey's great run of points but if nothing else comes of it at least I don't have to look at ward prowse in my team anymore. I hate the sight of him there.

will decide then before next week if i'll do RVP to suarez or not. will see how suarez looks tomorrow, he could have a field day v palace but on the other hand, I don't know if I want to take a second points hit to get RVP out. surely after today's cock up with team selection moyes won't dare risk doing that again.

edit: sunderland, Southampton, stoke, Fulham and Cardiff are 5 of the next 6 united play. I might just stick by RVP, as I said, moyes surely has to go with his strongest team now, hope he picks up 15 or so points from the next 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Might do Chester > Rosenior, 3.9 for a playing benchwarming defender aint bad

Also might bank the transfer as to have 2 for after the international break

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

KevIRL wrote: »
    Might do Chester > Rosenior, 3.9 for a playing benchwarming defender aint bad

Also might bank the transfer as to have 2 for after the international break

Think that's exactly what i'm going to do! Im came out of the last break injury free but i dont fancy my chances two times in a row so 2 free transfers will come in handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭G1032

Hogey007 wrote: »
    after that performance and due to go up .1 tonight I predict another .3 rise for ramsey this week, may aswell get in early on it, I know it's a risk with a champions league fixture to come but think i'll just do my transfers now and be shot of FF decisions for a few days, I'm not feeling the globe this year FF!!!
    As mr.prodston said in the matchday thread, davies has some nice fixtures coming up, and as I need to clear an arsenal player out to make room for ramsey then i'll do kos to davies and ward prowse to ramsey.
    I may well have caught the tail end of ramsey's great run of points but if nothing else comes of it at least I don't have to look at ward prowse in my team anymore. I hate the sight of him there.
    Where you getting your price rise info? Ramsey is showing at just 5.6% on TotalFPL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭Forever And Ever

Man City striker in for Giroud

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

km79 wrote: »
    They play Monday night so.......

D'oh! I hadn't noticed that. Thanks.

• Advertisement

G1032 wrote: »
    Where you getting your price rise info? Ramsey is showing at just 5.6% on TotalFPL

so he is. he was over 200% when I checked??

Advertisement