Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭G1032

Is it worth selling Barfa tonight for Ramsey? Giroud and Ozil on my team already. Or has the Ramsey ship sailed? Surely he can't continue this form?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭Forever And Ever

G1032 wrote: »
    Is it worth selling Barfa tonight for Ramsey? Giroud and Ozil on my team already. Or has the Ramsey ship sailed? Surely he can't continue this form?

I think he's shot his load now.

Downhill after this

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭orkkukunkku

Need to Solve this Nolan situation. Got 9.0m to replace him and already got Michu,Özil,Hba,Whittingham and dont want Ramsey or Brady.

Eriksen or Lampard might be an option but already got Soldado and Lamps isnt nailed.

Opinions please.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

Okay Suarez had 7 shots today, sturridge had 1
    Against utd Suarez had 8 sturridge had 2 or 3

Suarez most advanced player, sturridge slightly to the right.

Really want Suarez (c) next week

Is studge to Suarez crazy?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

moreau wrote: »

That's that I'm planning to do, crazy or not I think long term Suarez will score more.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement

That's that I'm planning to do, crazy or not I think long term Suarez will score more.

Exactly, as it is long term move it is justifiable I think.

It still seems weird taking out the highest fpl scoring striker

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Currently have sturridge Im thinking of going for both next week and then transfer sturridge out the week after. Both great options as no fear of rotation suarez shades it as sturridge seems a bit injury prone.

Currently have sturridge Im thinking of going for both next week and then transfer sturridge out the week after. Both great options as no fear of rotation suarez shades it as sturridge seems a bit injury prone.

Who are you bringing suarez in for?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

Contemplating Lampard & Soldado to Ramsey and Suarez for -4

Who are you bringing suarez in for?
    aguero. Id never usually go with 2 liverpool strikers but because its at home to palace couldnt make the sturridge to suarez move. Will do sturridge to another striker the week after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

i did the kos and ward prowse out and wilson and ramsey in.

i had 3 arsenal players which is why i needed to take a hit to move kos out.

will decide on rvp to suarez for a hit tomorrow, he won't rise in price until then.
    reluctant to take a hit to get rid of RVP, both players fixtures are great coming up and united have to get better.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

jolim24601 wrote: »
    I'm rubbing my hands in wait for when Mata starts to see full minutes

Hope to get mata and maybe YaYa into midfield after the international break.

Given there was only 2 clean sheets from 18 so far, is the defender dominance starting to my turn do yous think. Haven't a huge amount invested in gym defence and will probably keep it that way for now as hopefully some of the attackers start scoring. I'd say the goals per game this past week or 2 is well up on the first 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

After a blown WC & a 8 point hit in the last 2 weeks, barring Cl injuries, I will finally be saving a transfer this week!

My sensational record of my (VC) outscoring my (C) continued this week. Rooney (c) Suarez (vc). This happened much more often than not last season!

So, just as a heads up for next week. Suarez (c) Giroud (vc) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Think i'll stick with Giroud/Rooney/Sturridge this week. Suarez is tempting but you cant have them all and Liverpool have a tendency to screw up the easier home games, or at least they can be tighter than ppl think so not tempted to double up. Palace are pretty awful so its hard to see that happening but who knows.

I have a few other issues though:
    Ward=Prowse
    Whittaker
    Lampard

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭Forever And Ever

Is Aguero back next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Removing ward-prowse seems like the more logical one right now, even though lamps starting is no way guaranteed. he didnt look too great at the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Have had Rooney, Girou and Sturridge for a few weeks now. Thinking of swapping our Rooney for Suarez this week, and then maybe trying to get Rooney back in in a few weeks? That or swap Suarez in for Sturridge but with them at home to CP it seems mad?

Will be Rooney to go I think :(

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

Is the maximum a player's price can go up overnight .1 does anyone know? Cheers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Ericksen to Sigurdsson this week to free up funds for Sturridge to Suarez next week.
    Might take a 4 point hit since they're playing Crystal Palace.

EDIT: Since Sturridge is not 100% it's quite likely he'll be rested next week.
    Is the maximum a player's price can go up overnight .1 does anyone know? Cheers.

Yes.

Santi101 wrote: »
    Think i'll stick with Giroud/Rooney/Sturridge this week. Suarez is tempting but you cant have them all and Liverpool have a tendency to screw up the easier home games, or at least they can be tighter than ppl think so not tempted to double up. Palace are pretty awful so its hard to see that happening but who knows.

I have a few other issues though:
    Ward=Prowse
    Whittaker
    Lampard

yes liverpool do tend to dissapoint when the masses pile in on them. Having said that Im still going to take the chance.

• Advertisement

Is Aguero back next week?

should play wed against bayern city then play sat 1245 against everton which is a little bit worrying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,663 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

im aboard the brady sigursson suarez rooney bandwagon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

dont think i will make a change this week, is anyone getting rid of kos or ferd? could be a last minute decision for me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Michu in.

Eriksen out.

Swansea are on a run of playing against poorish teams in the next 5 or 6 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Nolan cole and garrido out
    Siggy terry and fonte in

Took 8pts hits weeks 3 4 6 7 and 12 pts week 5. Been very lucky coming out ahead each time though. Won all head to heads and 2nd place in my normal league.

Out of curiosity where are you getting those stats from?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

And what is this talk of Sturridge being unfit?

And what is this talk of Sturridge being unfit?

It was an article written with no facts and one persons opinion that sturridge could do with a rest. I said it when I read it that it was the same as any of us on here having an opinion that sturridge needed a rest and people believing that as fact. Sturridge like suarez unless injured will not be rested all season. Liverpool have the least hectic schedule of any team that will finish in the top 7/8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Giroud out.
    Suarez in.

That's my transfer for this week. Given that Liverpool are at home to Crystal Palace next week I'm hoping Sturridge and Suarez up front will rack up the points through goals and assists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

It was an article written with no facts and one persons opinion that sturridge could do with a rest. I said it when I read it that it was the same as any of us on here having an opinion that sturridge needed a rest and people believing that as fact. Sturridge like suarez unless injured will not be rested all season. Liverpool have the least hectic schedule of any team that will finish in the top 7/8.

Exactly. Plus Rodgers isn't going to rest him to send him away on international duty.

Advertisement