Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike dock solutions

Options
  • 28-09-2013 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Want to put a bike locker in the front garden as there's no room in the house. I found a site called bike dock solutions and liked the look of their stuff, but recently I'm having trouble getting in touch with them and a visit to baggot street where they are based was no better as I couldn't find their office. Has anyone used them?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

That address is a virtual office, loads of "Oirish" companies "work" from that address.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Brush

Thanks trad.
    So does this mean they are virtual as well or are they a real company?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

I don't doubt that they are a real company but are based in the UK. Many UK companies feel the need for an Irish presence and use virtual offices as their business address. I have dealt with at least one other UK company that uses the same address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

I've been looking at this one for myself for ages but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. They have other options too.

http://www.sarisparking.com/product/bike-trac-2/

• Registered Users Posts: 46 tommysparks

I bought an Asgard bike shed last year - the Access (i think!). I ended up getting it from Halfolds Ireland.
    I stopped phoning bikedocksolutions after a few days as I could never get through. So I started bombarding them with mails instead.
    The prices on their website do not include VAT so if youre paying for it privately then its going to cost you a lot more.
    Halfords UK website has the sheds on it. Phoned a few irish branches and none could help. Except for Liffey valley branch. A lad named Stephen (store manager) helped me out a lot so your best bet is to give him a shout.

I also phoned the number on http://www.asgardsss.co.uk/
    Tel: 01274 706255
    Email: nicolaa@flexiform.co.uk

Found Nicola v. helpful. problem with ordering it from the asgard site is the carriage is v. expensive

• Advertisement
Advertisement